Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2020-06-21T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2020-06-22T08:00:00Z
2020-06-27T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

The allowed elements and hero/troop rarities, as well as the Special Rule will be available once the Tournament opens for joining and setting Defense Teams.

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:snowflake: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Fire/Red
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Nov 10, 2019] 30th Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, No Fire/Red

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

3 Likes

Yep, that’s what my log shows too, but I’m really hoping they change it. It’s pretty brutal considering we very recently had the 5 star, no red, rush attack.

Besides the fact that we’re all sick of fighting Telluria (and she’ll still tank a lot - she did a lot in the last one), I think this is pretty rough for everyone without a top shelf roster, in terms of completing the Path of Valor ‘fight in x tournament battles.’

I’d love to see them deviate from the previous rotation.

12 Likes

Yay for another tournament where I don’t even know if I’ll enter…

4 Likes

Indeed… Telly fights are getting dull.

It’s not her best mode, but she’s still plenty viable at tank :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh boys, here I go Telluring again!

4 Likes

Mixed feelings here. As with everyone else I’m just thrilled with a tourney filled with trying to break telluria without red, including my precious Mitsuko. On the other foot, I did not have Atomos (no Tell here) maxed last time. This time I do.

2 Likes

No worries. I’ll be done the first day.,…

1 Like

I only faced 3 Telluria from 25 last time and I won 2 out of the 3 comfortably.

There was way nastier stuff in the Rush event.

No rush changes things though. We shall have to see how it pans out.

3 Likes

What kind of defensive lineup are folks going to use? My choices aren’t great without my Red heros. I was going to rollout a lineup of

Tiburtus+9-Sonya-Buddy+20-Clarissa-Zeline

What do you think? I could put Telluria, Magni or Guardian Jackel in as well. My other 5*s that would be good are either Red heros or they don’t rate well for Boody Raid tournaments. Any advice is welcomed.

Is Telluria not maxed? If she is I would say in she goes.

I am trying to decide if it’s worth putting brynhild+4 next to Atomos tank just for the dispell protection, or go with 2 green heavily emblemed snipers.

My Telluria is +13 on the talent grid. So, I should go 3-2 with Green and Purple removing Sonya? Zeline has the dispell as well.

With those options that’s what I would do. Wing the purples and center Telluria.

1 Like

meh, just meh. meh*20 chars

2 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll give it a try. Thanks @Whiskey!

If this goes through as the tourney mode, this will be the defense that I will run with:

Telluria & Buddy to cause some Minion Mayhem, which will hopefully be enough non-healing extra health to make the attacker frustrated; Hatter to steal buffs and hit like a truck (I recently started adding emblems to him); Lianna to punch giant holes in anything she targets; and yes, Vela… even nerfed, and without Red on the other team, I think she does enough damage at Fast speed to make her worthwhile.

Good gaming!

5 Likes

No offense, but I think I hate you, @Fizban :smiley:

1 Like

Considering Atomos revive won’t work because it’s a bloody battle, Brynhild would be pretty wasted.

Ahh lol right. I had buff booster on the brain. Think I’ll still run him at tank tho.

Current team, thoughts?

1 Like

Cookie Settings