⚔ [16 Aug, 2020] - 69th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Fire/Red

Grevle health boost counts? Thx

No, it doesn’t work. That’s why I’m in trouble. :see_no_evil:

@Guvnor Any word when they are going to open up the registration for the event? This delay is longer than the one last week.

@Guvnor might be asleep…

@littleKAF @DaveCozy @JonahTheBard @zephyr1 any news from the staff?

What time was it sorted last week can you remember?

@Guvnor doesn’t sleep, but he does need some time to recharge by drawing on the very essence of the sun.

starkiller_base_absorb

In other news, sorry @JAWS1, there’s no news :pensive:

8 Likes

Last week, it was fixed around 12.21 UTC.

4 Likes

I’m going to try this out, I think:

Shrubby, Gunnar, and Kvasir should be pretty good at keeping the team alive.

Costume Brienne reduces enemy defense, and each additional hit decreases further…

Kvasir’s bees will peck the enemy to death and decrease their defense significantly…

…then Agnes might just one-shot anything she sets her sights on, especially if her 60% chance to bypass defenses kicks in. :smiley:

We’ll see how it goes. Main downside here is that Agnes is the only direct damage dealer, and she is pretty fragile, but if Shrubbear can get his Taunt going before the enemy can kill her, then hopefully it’ll all work out.

Good gaming!

4 Likes

@Guvnor has reached out on basically all our channels. I haven’t seen a reply yet. :frowning:

7 Likes

This has been a banner week for the devs. :worried:

My best guess is it’s going to be cancelled? While we know unofficially what tourney should be on, I guess it’s not fair to leave couple of hours for people to set their teams after official announcement. :man_shrugging:t2:

Why not prolonging the tourney until Saturday in this case or having it just for 4 days?

It’s not been a good week for them has it…

It’s small things but they grow and all that happens is people lose patience and go find new games to play.

Tournament is open with the expected rules.

4 Likes

Is grevle worth using? I’m reading his special as allowable as it’s a health boost not healing

It was already asked and answered. It does not work.

Where are you reading this? Health boost does seem different than healing as it’s a stat adjuster rather than a heal, but don’t want to chance it unless this is a given.

This is me trying to be creative. :joy:
No green tank other than Grevle, so gonna try with this pseudo healing and some brute force. Wish I had a fast sniper option instead of Nordri, but Bane would be too much yellow I think.

I have c.Gunnar +9, not sure how he performs in no healing tourney, being slow at all. Any tip how to use him in this defence team?

It’s been mentioned in past tournaments, and I can confirm for you myself that this does not work. For some odd reason people still tanked cKashrek during the last 4* bloody battle and well, it was a bloody failure :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly - when his special went off, big fat 0 appeared. :joy:

1 Like