Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/ Green
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [27 Jun, 2021] - 114th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

Defense teams of the top 10 finishers last time (Thx @Liam_K for collecting it):

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

10 Likes

First thoughts, not having the emblems for Chick jr. and not sure Gunnar with of without C

3 Likes

From the previous top 10, 6 went with cGunnar out of 9 defense with him as a tank. So combined with Nodri Im going with the same kind of defense as shown below. Not 100 procent sure about the poppy’s yet but they do kick ■■■.

5 Likes

@leejow this does make you vurnable to a purple stack.

I think I did well with this kind of defense last time, so let’s try this again:

3 Likes

CB Gunnar and Treevil. And throw in some fast heroes and maybe some DoT heroes.

1 Like

Treevil is only good in very fast mana tournaments. Otherwise he is a liability.

4 Likes

This is what I am thinking of initially. Any thoughts or suggestions? Yes, I realise I am encouraging a yellow or purple stack, but what else are people going to use?

Or maybe this to force a 3, 2?

1 Like

Howdy! I’m pretty new, so enjoying these 3* tournaments, even if I’m not very competitive yet. (Very happy to manage top 25% on the last one!) What do you guys think of this?

I have no other blue (except Frosty). Other levelled 3*, Bane, Pixie, Namahage, cRenfeld, Kailani, Balthazar, Tyrum, Nashgar

4 Likes

Throw in some fast heroes? Have two of them :thinking:

2 Likes

Those options I wrote in the end is what I have. Don’t have Gunnar yet, cause RNG :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was thinking something like these two, still haven’t decided though.

1 Like

If you go with this lineup I’d put def down Heroes on the left

2 Likes

If you choose the Gato option switch his position with bjorn to maximize his status ailment block

1 Like

I would swap Balt for Gan Ju. He is fast and hits hard

2 Likes

I like option 2 but swap out thrum for nodri. Place nodri as flank with bjorn as wing

1 Like

Right, good point, thanks!

1 Like

Aha, even if that means taking two purples?

1 Like

I would probably do:
Valen / maeve / nordri / karil / bane.

Frosty might even be worth considering, as his minions are a sort of healing, but those Christmas minions are not that bulky.

Because your heroes aren’t emblemed, you’ll start at at a similar level and most people won’t have good counters.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips! I was thinking of Frosty at first, but the minions are so weak now after the nerf, sigh

3 Likes

For me yes, since you have 3 blues mid and the purples are split. Plenty of cover For them

3 Likes