:Crossed_swords: [17 Oct 2021] - 130th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2021-10-17T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2021-10-18T08:00:00Z
2021-10-23T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/ Green
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [28 Feb, 2021] - 97th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

Defense teams of the top 10 finishers last time: (Thx @Randy for collecting it)

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

7 Likes

Guess I’ll re-ask the question from the Legends Family thread here.
Will the HoTM family bonus apply from Day 3 of the tournament for the Defense and Offense teams?

1 Like

Last time this tourney ran there was no Morel, and I expect him now a lot in tanking position. In fact:

Thinking about switching Onyx for Seshat.

Dunno if Elizabeth is handy here, as she is wrong color. Hannah will definitely see some use though, Motega maybe too.

1 Like

I was thinking something like this?

And I hope for a lot of krampus tanks… those minions are good food for Skadi.

Going with this

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I am strongly believe the answer to your question is yes.
So the Family bonuses will be applied to your heroes in the tournament in the middle of the week.

2 Likes

Think this is what I’ll be using.

That’s what I’m assuming as well, based on what happened with the first Limit Break quest where we started facing 4* Limit Broken blues in the middle of that tournament

1 Like

Going with Cobalt, Freya, Krampus, Elizabeth, Thor… I hope it will be a minion/fiend nightmare :grin:

Going to give this a shot.

Thinking about this:

With a bit of luck, it could be ok. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let’s see what happens…

I will try to minimise luck!

Bring your blues please! :rofl:

Mitsu will probably melt from a blue stack but IF not, than game over…

What do you think?

Is it a good idea to bring Mitsuko in this setup?

I’ve got 2 initial thoughts but would love any advice on which one should work best or if I should mix and match. The 3 blues pictured are definitely in. LB Devana+19 also an option. Thanks and good luck!

1 Like

I am biased here, so take this with a pinch of salt…

Take the first team, but replace Mica with Joon…

I do think that Mitsu is a wild card here… she can win matches on her own… She wont go down to 3 blue tiles… and that 4 turns reflect is brutal!

My 2 gems…

2 Likes

Krampus would be ideal, but since I don’t have him, good old Richard will have to do.

Considered CB Magni at flank, but I think liz+uraeus will put more pressure early.

1 Like

I’ve got this lineup now. Thinking about using Russula as Tank… Good move or not?