:Crossed_swords: [05 June 2022] - 163th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Preparation Phase Begins Battle Phase Begins Rewards Distributed
2022-06-05T08:00:00Z
(08:00 GMT)
2022-06-06T08:00:00Z
2022-06-11T08:00:00Z

:no_pedestrians: This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule

:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :sun_with_face: :new_moon_with_face:
Elements Allowed
:superhero: :star2:
Hero Rarities Allowed
:person_fencing: :star2:
Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/ Green
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: :Crossed_swords: [17 Oct 2021] - 130th Raid Tournament - 5* Bloody Battle, No Nature/ Green

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

3 Likes

No green? Hmm, this makes it a bit tougher to make a defense team… I was thinking this:

Or should I swap Uraeus into Devana, who is lb’d? Her minion is super annoying to deal with… But Uraeus would make that sand damage if opponent desides to go with minions. Also not too sure about Frosth, he has always been super easy to deal with, but this is bloody battle tournament with no green, so maybe now he could do something? Oh and also just remembered the 2021 family bonus, should be better with Uraeus, although there is a high chance Hulda’s minions will be replaced by weaker minions now. But anyways, minions everywhere and also mana link to everyone and Hulda’s minion will also give that mana boost.

5 Likes

I struggle with bloody battle more than any other type.

Guessing there will be lots of minions about so thinking I should work in Viscaro and Uraeus

5 Likes

5* again? The recent tourneys seem to be mostly 5*

Do the different star levels rotate equally or there are more 5* tourneys than the other star levels?

1 Like

For the past year and more, the tournaments run in a fixed 33 week rotation. The rotation logs are linked in the top post of this thread (Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards)

To answer your question, the tournament types are not distributed equally

Buff Bloody Rush Total
5* 4 4 4 12
4* 5 4 2 11
3* 2 3 5 10
Total 11 11 11 33

Edit : And the sequence of the tournaments are not distributed evenly as well, so while there were 5 5* tournaments in the last 7 weeks (including the upcoming one), there’s only 1 in the 9 weeks after this

14 Likes

Thinking about this or that, any feedback is welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Decided to go with this. Not particularly sure about it.

I don’t have great blue troops but LB/CB/+20 Richard with the big attk down should hopefully be sturdy enough with no green to allow me to survive long enough to get things going.

@Wimster8 I like Lu Bu in this with no heal those fiends of his could get annoying in a hurry

2 Likes

Tks!

So many 3* rush… we will be seeing many more treevils…

1 Like

Decided for once, there wont be much strategizing going on :slight_smile:

I plan to make PURE HELL for anyone coming to test me!

• Crystalis - Iris - Morel - Skadi - C. M.Lepus

There are two counters versus counterplayers in thise setup, so its not completely without tactic :wink:

1. Iris to dispell taunter so all area dmg can go freely!
  2. Skadi vs bloody minions!

Most me 5* blue is healing zircon milena ariel soo this firstv draft…

2 Likes

I haven’t got a good blue tank, so I will try with this:

I don’t have a whole lot of good heroes for 5* bloody battle, unlike 4*, but i could go with this crew of fast heroes:

or maybe Uraeus +20 instead of Zekena? in case minions. or cAzlar +15 for uncleansable burn?

Should be a fun week of Hannahs, Elizabeths, Viscaro, and Lu Bus though i suppose. :laughing:

3 Likes

Its odd that minion teams end up at the top, Skadi and Grimble should destroy them. I’m hoping my opponents don’t have Mitsuko

2 Likes

Going with this I think. Trying to go fast route but I usually get crushed in 5* tourneys anyway so i’d likely do better with an all 3* defense :frowning:

should I insert a LB’ed skadi in somehow?

• Lewana (and forgo undispellable fam bonus)
  • Killhare (and forgo atk up fam bonus)
  • Eloise (and forgo minion ailment AND undispellable bonus)
  • Leave skadi out and keep line up as in
  • Leave skadi out but rearrange current order
  • Bring someone else in instead (e.g. Freya Bera etc.)

0 voters

It’s probably better to remove some blue heroes as you do not have the troops to support more than one.

1 Like

Something like this?

1 Like

I have changed my mind, I will try with this:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s mistake, but I don’t really care about troops…
Lack of good blue tank is my problem :confused:

Troops are importand when you already have a good team. I just know, it will be not a good tournament for me

I wouldn’t recommend putting a slow hero on the wing. Odds are, he won’t ever fire. And with Captain of Diamonds, I’m not sure if you need Viscaro anyway…