Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Ice/ Blue
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [10th Apr 2022] - 155th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Ice/ Blue

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

4 Likes

How are we feeling about Rufus in this tournament?!?
Also, what about c. Hawkmoon and cb Janghir? I have not seen superior sorcerer at work in rush. What are you all seeing?

I made the mistake last rare rush tournament discounting Treevil after their nerf. Now I’m wondering if I tank Treevil or Bauchan as usual.

1 Like

So in the top 10 defenses above, 9 have either Treevil and Bauchan at tank. I’m not sure you can go wrong here! I’m going to put Bauchan at tank and flank with the tree.

1 Like

I pretty much refer to my comment on the most recent Rush 3* tourney before this one.

As much as people comment on, or against, nerfs, it’s pretty telling when a nerfed hero is still plenty strong or heavily used — or in this format, arguably still really dang dominant.

I can usually win 3 or 4 out of 6 raids at mid to top diamond with my all 4* plus tree team that is pretty telling

2 Likes

Last 3* rush no green tourney I ran with this defense and had an unprecedented 100% defense grade over 20+ attacks:

This time I’m going to change it up just a bit and run this instead:

Yeah yeah it’s cheap and cliche and completely predictable I know I know, but I just want to win! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I dont have Rufus leveled yet, but paired with a couple Ribbits, and Fianna, I think that combo will be relevant along with the tree meta.

Fianna, Ribbit, Bauchan, Rufus, Treevil ?

It is telling that the Tree can go romping in a 5* raid environment. Imagine a hero with the Tree’s special on a 5* stats chassis, even with the Tree nerf sheesh

In a 3* Rush tourney, I feel like even entering the tourney Tree-less is pretty much Charge of the Light Brigade.

Going to give this one a go? We’ll see :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I will go with this defense.

No blue mean no anti-Treevil C Ulmer team for me. It gonna be hard tournament :joy:.

3 Likes

So the question for me this week is Faiez. To use or not to use? I’m really curious how the Superior Delay will function here as well.

Note: obviously need to finish Rufus today!

1 Like

Quite coincidentally, I’m running the exact same defence. Only difference is my left wing troop is at level 15. :joy:

1 Like

Rufus and Ribbit would be perfect for this.

As for my defence…
I was thinking of adding Rekhetre where Sally is but nah, Rush is all about fast damage.

2 Likes

Think ill go with this …

2 Likes

First thought…

First draft for me, Ribbit will be finished in time.

1 Like

I want to see how these slow pokes work out. Hoping to maximise the sun family bonus as well. It will be interesting

1 Like

Or this

Current thought.