All Elements
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [19 Feb 2023] - 200th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

4 Likes

Let’s try the taunter as tank, and see what happens

5 Likes

I don’t want to worry you but…
When attacking BB, I try to use primarily fast snipers (mainly those with dispell). I almost don’t use area ones and I think I’m no exception in this matter. That’s why probably nothing interesting will happen… Aqualith doesn’t gain protection against special skills, so snipers will eat him. Its only function could be protection against dispell, but the rest of the team does not apply any buffs.
Besides, one healer in the corner will simply be late…

I’ll try the double counter attack, since they don’t have any use anywhere else, nowadays.

1 Like

Thanks, will overthink the team again :+1:

Hahahahaha, me too :joy:

I can’t decide between these two line ups for defense, so any help would be appreciated! (Xiahou Dun is my only 4* lb+emblem dispeller, i really need to fix that!)

1 Like

You could also use Azmia or Rigard (monk) as tank.
Many defenses would use them, I bet.

I would avoid Boldtusk (cleric) as his heals are close to nothing.

2 Likes

So who wants to build my tournament defense for me. I also have Franz LB2, Kalos LB1. What you see is what I have to work with.

1 Like

I would probably rate my defense a “C”, but I can’t think of anything better with my LB2s. First of all, the dispell will be late, and this is important in such tournaments…
I can only hope that the real score will not be even worse… :wink:

1 Like

Im going with this …

Good luck to you all :green_heart::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I am going like this. Good luck everyone

3 Likes

Feeling good about this defense (finally). Goldie at tank with ailment immunity and her healing and attack increase. Flanked by damage dealing dispellers (plus some extra heal from Paladin superior talent). Health and defense boosting wings that won’t fire quickly but will be hard to kill.

Offense: 5-0 (3 points off the lead)
Defense A (so far, but at least I’ve been attacked!)

6 Likes

Today started ok, nothing amazing and your typical setups so far with a lot of LB2 Li Xiu and Caedmon

Day 1
O: 4-1
D: 0-0

The 4th match was c2 Rigard LB2, flanked by 2x c2 Li Xiu, both Lb2, the Li Xiu’s went off TWICE each.
It was a no win anyway because the tiles were horrible for me. I only managed to kill Rigard, I did almost kill both Li Xiu’s though - Kelile and Merlin were wings, I think, I can’t remember, I don’t think they fired :rofl:

3 Likes

Won the first 4 matches of the day against a variety of tanks. Went 3-1-1 with the strong colour stack + c2Rigard and a dispeller/cleanser. Boards were good and little trouble winning.

Came up against a LB2 c2Li Xiu tank in the last match. Didn’t feel confident with my Purple heroes and went with 3 Greens Anton - c2Rigard - Waddles - Brontes - Caedmon. The tank survived with a sliver of health and hit the left side of my defense. The opposing c2Caedmon followed and killed both Anton and c2Rigard. Was uphill battle after that even after killing off c2Li Xiu. Will have to rethink what to use against LB2 defenses. My level 75 heroes can’t take many of their hits and survive.

Defense picked up where it left off 2 weeks ago with 2 losses starting out of the gate…

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Is it possible not to take the dispeller against c2Cyprian on the tank?
One click too many on the screen… and that’s it :person_facepalming: :woman_facepalming: :man_facepalming:
So, after committing suicide in the fourth fight :sob: , I finished the first day of the tournament with a score of 4-1.
The defense is currently at 1-1, which I’m very happy with :wink:

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with various team with 3-1-1 depend on enemy tank. The board is average by overall. Win without much problem. In 5th attack, I face this team.

I have to say that slash from LB2 4* against LB1 4* is really hard. Especially the super barbarian and super ranger when bypass def buff.

Here is the damage the does from slash alone :joy:.

Note : This appear to have big effect because it is LB2 vs LB1. If it is LB2 vs LB2, the effect will not be as big as this.

D : 0-2

I go with my old standard defense in 4* buff booster.

It doesn’t start well.

6 Likes

Losing yesterday’s last match didn’t make the matches today any easier, as the first defense was over 4800 TP and the last 2 over 5000.

Luckily, there were no c2Li Xiu or c2Cyprians in defense. Continued using 3-1-1 with c2Rigard and Waddles constant in all teams. Even used my Purples (Arges and Ametrine) in one match against a Wu Kong tank. Boards weren’t the greatest and lost a couple of heroes, but never felt threatened in any of the matches.

Offense will need to continue providing the points as defense remains in the doldrums at 1-4 (E).

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 0-2 E 2,987 200 3,187
2 9-1 1-4 E 6,833 6,833

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Day 2

O : 5-0 (10-0)

Go with same tactic. The board is average to pretty good by overall. Win without much problem. No much to say. I don’t see any better way than 3-1-1 stack for me. The different between LB1 and LB2 is really too big to use 2-2-1.

D : 0-3

I think my defense get unlucky for this tournament :joy:.

5 Likes

4* buff booster, my absolute favorite but once again the game doesn’t want me to play.

Game froze itself while looking for the last opponent, when I came back online the 4th attack was a 0 point loss. Just so frustrating sometimes…

3 Likes