|Preparation Phase Begins
||Battle Phase Begins
This Week’s Restrictions & Special Rule
Hero Rarities Allowed
Troop Rarities Allowed
Special Rule: Buff Booster
Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!
=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [03 Oct, 2021] - 128th Raid Tournament - 3* Buff Booster, All Elements
=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments
Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!
Some topics to start off with:
Click for some suggested discussion points
- Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
- Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
- Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
- Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
- What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
- Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
- Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
- Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
- Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
- Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?
Defense Team Tracking
Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament
Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
- Which day of the Tournament is it?
- How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
- What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
- What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
- Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
- What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
- What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?
After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!
Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments
A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.
=> Click Here for: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards
Time to LB and try Rekhetre i guess
Trying to decide if I want to use Gramps or Grevle
Gramps is slow, Grevle average. Would go with Grevle.
What do you think about Belith C?
I did just because she is so goddamn cute . But she’s tailored for tanking this tourney, as she heals, possibly heals more with passive and also increases her defense against an element she’s weak against. Also Aqeela for flank could be nasty.
Which team do you fear the most in defense ? Thanks !
Finally a 3* tournament. What do you guys think of this?
Other options might be Pixie or Gramps (on account of both being emblemed), or cHawkmoon perhaps.
I think you have too many support heroes. It is buff tournament however, only Maeve is dealing dmg.
Haven’t got around to leveling any of the season 5 3* yet so think I’ll go with this.
Alternatively, I could run a Treevil or Bjorn at purple and hope Bauchan can go off to pick their speed up.
Do you think this could work?
A lot of bonus, autohits should be strong. Hope Poppy will find her 4th attack
This is mine atm. Not sure as I don’t have a lot of buffs. Brienne’s costume is a recent acquisition so not levelled.
Reds I have Hawkmoon, Nashgar and Azar levelled. I might replace Carver with C. Gan Ju. What do you guys think?
3* tournaments are my least favourite of them all, so not many emblems on heroes or troops levelled
Atleast I get matched against easier opponents from early on. I should LB Gunnar though, but haven’t had the time yet.
Double green, but I dont think it matters that much when running blue tank.
*3 Heroes are fun. They’re easy to maxed, cheap to emblem and used very little aethers. And they’re easy to get.
Hmm, that’s true, thanks!
Ok, 2nd draft:
Not to me. To me they are waste of emblems, resources and aethers hence they dont perform well against 5* heroes and I wouldn’t even use them against 4* heroes on tournaments. That’s my opinion and everyone else can have their own, not just my thing. Also I don’t think 200+ emblems are that “cheap”, I can find better use for them.
Sure they are also needed on events, but I don’t really care chasing scores in rare difficulty, I can easily get top 10K there though.