⚔ [08 Oct 2023] - 233rd Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

Defence is pretty much business as usual. Since I have not LB’d many of my 4* heroes outside of S1 heroes with double costumes, this is what I ended up with:

…and it’s doing better than I thought with B at day 2.

Offence so far is 8-2.

On day 1 I got unlucky boards and I tried being fancy by switching my attack team every time according to the tank color and possible counters, but I ended up hitting a brick wall since every team I fought was LB2, and in this day and age you can’t compete against lvl 80 heroes even if you bring your proverbial scissors against their proverbial paper unless you have them at least at LB1. This ended in 2 losses and 3 wins.

So on day 2 I decided to screw it and keep it simple with my LB1 ccRigard+LB1 Kitty doing the healing+cleansing+reflect and my red stack of LB1 cc Gormek + LB1 cc Colen + LB1 Cillian for hitting, which ended up in 5 surprisingly easy wins against opponents with very different teams. Planning to continue with this team.

4 Likes

Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 = 4-1 offence
My defense is at 16% again this is crazy, So it’s E every day so far :rofl:

Offense: 12-3
D: E

4 Likes

Tough battles on Wednesday as expected. Went mainly with 3-1-1, but risked a 4 Purple attack of c2Rigard - Ametrine - Arges - Waddles - Kitty against a c2Li Xiu tank. Got lucky that she silenced the middle 3 and I got a Purple diamond after that. Hopefully it’ll work again if I face her tomorrow.

Did lose the first match against a triple c2Caedmon team. Probably should have risked using my fragile Reds, but decided to try a 3 Purple - 2 Yellow team with Anastasia. No chance of killing anyone with the board I got.

Defense remains E at 1-7 so down in top 5% at the moment :sweat:

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 0-2 E 2,987 200 3,187
2 9-1 1-6 E 6,833 200 7,033
3 13-2 1-7 E 10,004 10,004

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

Day 3

O : 5-0 (15-0)

The chance for me to get my 5th 25-0 medal is wider but it is still pretty slim :sweat_smile:.

Go with same tactic. Face many strong defense today including 2 first attack against C2 Cyprian. But the board is pretty good by overall and I manage to win :smile:.

D : 2-5

Yay, defense get some win at the end :joy:. As I have LB2 Hansel and LB2 C Sabina, some player who attack me have some LB2 heroes. I think my LB1 C Tiburtus is too weak for now. I should replace one C Tiburtus with C2 Li Xiu.

6 Likes

Faced another c2Caedmon tank to start Day 4. Decided to go 3 Reds this time with Sun - cKelile - BT to go with c2Rigard and Waddles. Didn’t manage to charge my Reds at all and had no chance. Another zero…

3rd loss of the tournament and somehow avoided the 4th in the next 4 matches. Went with c2Rigard - Waddles - Xiahou Dun - Brynhild - Sonya/cSonya as I faced 3 Red tanks and a c2Cyprian tank. 2 of the matches went into overtime and were pretty close ones but managed to pull through thanks to XhD’s and cSonya’s minions.

Defense has lost 12 straight and is now 1-15 (E). Pretty sure that the 6.25% is the lowest for a non zero defense :exploding_head: Next time, I’m just gonna put 5 healers in there. Can’t do any worse :stuck_out_tongue:

Day Offense Defense Score Def Score Total
1 4-1 0-2 E 2,987 200 3,187
2 9-1 1-6 E 6,833 200 7,033
3 13-2 1-7 E 10,004 200 10,204
4 17-3 1-15 E 13,184 13,184

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

I closed the fourth day of the tournament with a score of 17-3, so it’s not bad, but it could have been better, because I lost at least two fights due to haste and incorrect selection of heroes.
In defense, no surprises:

the current result is ~44% (30+), and in the previous days I obtained grades D, B, C.

Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Day 4 i went 1-1 and was knocked out so I bought back in, the total for today I went 3-2

Total
O: 15-5
D: E, E, E, E, E
Score: 12,337 (top 10%)

2 Likes

Day 4

O : 3-2 (18-2)

I shouldn’t say that yesterday

Because I lose in 1st and 4th attack against LB2 C2 Cyprian tank

Both lose is same. He is so tough and summon too many minion that I just can’t kill him anyway win my LB1 heroes. So,

Other attack against non C2 Cyprian tank is fine. Win without problem.

D : 5-6

Up to C now :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Again 24:1 :frowning:

I lost against this team:

This shark is my nightmare :frowning: To bad I dont have him :frowning:
I was ready to dispel, but Grim was already charged and slash attacks from Li Xiu and Kelile kill 3 of my heroes. So, not zero but …
This happened on the second fight on day 4.
Before that I was on top of the table :wink:

My attack team was Goldie LB1, c2 Caedemon LB2, Brynhild LB1, c2 Li Xiu LB2 and c2 Rigard LB1.
Two times I faced Boldtusk Monk as tank. Iam sure his tallant actived 100% … so two long fights :wink:

My def is good: A,A,B,B,?

So right now Iam 10th, so I hope i will stay at top 100.

5 Likes

Another one! Four star really is my lucky tournament, particularly one of them where I really lucked out with a revived waddles standing at 1 HP

In a way, I feel that all colour tournaments are tougher than normal because you often can’t resist the temptation to colour stack…

Looking forward to next week!

@Dudeious.Maximus

9 Likes

Last day was as tough as the rest of the tournament. Every defense seemed to be over 5000 TP. Faced a couple of names that are frequently in the leaderboard in Gen and Hoog, and was surprised to not have to buy back.

Faced Gen’s c2Li Xiu tank in the 3rd match and decided to roll the dice with 4 Purples c2Rigard - Waddles - Arges - Ametrine - Kitty. Got a good board and killed the tank with tiles. Was slow but easy win after that.

Next up was Hoog’s defense with Mielikki flanked by 2 c2Li Xius. Kept the same 4 Purples team. Was a bit tougher this time, but once I got Kitty’s reflect up, managed to get the defenders to silence themselves.

Last up was a Ferant tank. Probably should have gone with the same Purple team, but my logical brain said bring Blues. Problem was the Blue tiles came after Ferant fired, and my heroes just killed themselves. No one charged and another zero to end.

Currently in top 10k but will be tough to stay in top 5% with my brilliant 1-16 defense :joy:

Good luck with your last attacks and with the loot tomorrow :four_leaf_clover: :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus Again 25:0 on attack, only Def didn’t want to perform.

8 Likes

Awesome performance @Kerberusz for being top2 at the moment.

You can post your attack scheenshots here for your 25/25 attacks to get another :medal_sports:from @Dudeious.Maximus

3 Likes

@PlayForFun thank you, my friend! For like 2 hours B def and top1 is gone. Again! :smiley: Can’t believe. I hope I manage to reach the top soon. I’d like to retire with one top1.

@Dudeious.Maximus :raising_hand_man: I’d like to get one medal! Thank you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Day 5

O : 4-1 (22-3)

Go with same tactic. 1st attack is against the defense that I lose yesterday :smile:.

The board is pretty good and I manage to win.

Lose in 4th attack against this team.

The board is bad. I can’t charge anyone until all enemy fire. So :joy:,

Other attack against non C2 Cyprian tank and board is average to pretty good. Win without problem.

D : 9-8

Up to B grade now.

With the result, I am at about rank 5500 for now. Not sure if B defense will hold.

3 Likes

Congratulations to @Kerberusz @Neandertaler @Vluits on 25/0 :tada:

Anyone else go the distance ?

3 Likes

IMG_20231014_102710

4 Likes

B defense isn’t enough :joy:.

At least, I get EHT. Pretty good top 5% loot.

Overall, I think I know why this happen. Before I have any LB2 4*, I almost never face any C2 Cyprian tank and the person who attack my defense have only 1-2 LB2 4*.

But now I have 2 LB2 4* (Hansel and C/CB Sabina), I face much more C2 Cyprian tank than before and 1st and 2nd person who attack my defense have 4 LB2 4*. I think that is why I get many lose at start. I know I am unlucky too but 1st and 2nd lose is very likely to happen. However, after that most people who attack my defense have 1 or no and any LB2 4*. That is why my defense get more win and back to B as what it should be.

5 Likes

Main: top 5% and great loot with many aethers (and 5* one) :smiley:

Screenshot_20231014-104410

Alt: top 1% and good loot

Screenshot_20231014-105454

Second alt: top 1%, average loot

Screenshot_20231014-111001

6 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus thank you for the bonus emoji!

3 Likes