All Elements
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Buff Booster

Each buffs adds an attack multiplier!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [03 July 2022] - 167th Raid Tournament - 4* Buff Booster, All Elements

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

JekylandHyde XXV medal:

Emoji Extravaganza discussion related to 200th Raid Tournament:

9 Likes

Yay!!! 200 raid tourneys!!!

3 Likes

Should be not BUFF Booster 3* without Red tournament?

No, based on the Raid Tournament History and @Elioty33 's prediction this is the correct Raid tournament specificaiton.

And I double-checked, it is 4* all-element buff booster tournament starting tomorrow.
The one after (starting from the 26th) is indeed no-red 3* but not buff booster, bloody battle.

4 Likes

I will go with my usual Mielikki tank defense :slightly_smiling_face:

My first draft:

I’ll go with this one.
Don’t have good heroes for BB.

Im going to try this for size.
I think Ana-belle is better on offence than defence. But I could be wrong.

1 Like

Not super heavy on the buffs, but I’m stacking 3 fighters, Moon family, big minions, dispells, and a big heal… so we’ll see

Gonna go with this

Dont forget about this folks

1 Like

Nice, slayers are great for buff boosters. I haven’t finished my Aodhan though but the other two are good to go :muscle:

1 Like

Ive noticed that red is the most widely used colour tank from the previous top 10 so I’ll go with this. Kelile’s burn will bypass counter attacks and gargoyle stone skin so Ferant and Kalo can phook off now.

I may do this def down would be handy :thinking:

1 Like

Smile :smiley: :blush: it’s better than what I’ve got!

1 Like

I remember!! This team makes me feel ‘when my worst thing was raid tournament’.

Just work on your 4* for 2months and you’ll get a decent team for everywhere like war raid etc. I’ve good heroes in 5* but still I use my 4* in war more than any 5*. :hugs:

Day 1

O : 5-0

Go with my 4* buff booster tactic, C Melendor - C/CB Kiril - C/CB Rigard or C/CB Sabina and other 2 heroes depend on enemy team. Mostly are C/CB Caedmon - Hansel or C Kelile - C Kelile/C Gormek or Mist - Griffin.

The board is average to pretty good today. Face mostly S1 defense. No C2 Caedmon So, 5 easy win :slightly_smiling_face:.

I do face some Ferrant tank but my super anti-Ferrant team C Melendor - CB Kiril - C Sabina - C Gormek - C Kelile do very well against him. With this team, I have green, blue and red tile that can dispell. C Gormek can dispell and C Kelile also bypass Ferrant’s counter attack :slightly_smiling_face:.

D : 1-0

Start with win :slightly_smiling_face:.

7 Likes

4* non-Rush tournaments are becoming my favourite type with my large roster of heroes to choose from to counter the various types of tanks and defenses. Fun picking the right combo depending on the composition of the defense.

Mainly used my Blues and Reds today. c2Kiril was a mainstay and his fellow Blues were Xiahou Dun and either Sapphire or Sonya/cSonya depending on need for extra dispeller or cleanser. Red trio were BT, Cillian, and Junaid. Ana-belle was the secondary/tertiary healer with Caedmon, Brontes, and Anastasia rounding out the team as needed.

Boards were good today so didn’t struggle in any matches, though one went into overtime. But with c2Kiril boosting the hp, was in no danger of losing that one. Hopefully this will continue.

Defense has started 0-7, which means the attack will be the main source of points this week.

Good luck everyone!

5 Likes