Yunan or Elkanen and Hansel

Well I got the one finished for now :slight_smile:

I dunno if Aegir will be a significant upgrade on Ariel (w bonus 5% Atlantis family DEF.)

Personally Iā€™d switch Anzogh and Poseidon. Rather have fast on the outside than average speed. But not everyone agrees on that.

1 Like

Eventually anzogh will be getting switched also. I always liked aegir since I started playing and finally got him. Was thinking him and lady of the lake would work well together. But I do love my Ariel also ;). Need the professional on this one @Kerridoc.

Updated pictureā€¦

I think this team is over-weight on healers. Iā€™d fear a GM or Marjana more in the corner than Anzogh.

2 Likes

Well all I can do is swap out for Zim and Fridaā€¦ I donā€™t have many options. Thanks for the input.

Your +12 Hanselā€¦ is he on Attk + Def or Def + Health in emblem route?

Since we are talking greens, I have the same issue. As I miserably failed to get Kingston, I am left with several greens to ponder who to ascend: 2nd Evelyn or 2nd Lianna or Gregorion or Elkanen (all at 3/70). Atomos and Kadilen are untouched. I have all the green 4 star heroes leveled and maxed except Skittleskull and Gobbler (and I donā€™t have Peters). I have been advocating Elkanen due to his skill hitting 3 targets and in sync with Evelyn but I am hesitating giving tonics to Elkanen when I have a second Evelyn and a second Lianna standing by at 3/70, which to me are better 5 star nature heroes than Elk, and I still have a HOTM in Greg to consider. If I give the tonics to Elkanen, I will have to strip Ariel and Rigard of their cleric emblems in favor to Elk but I am hesitating on that, too. I have been on this debate on my mind for months now. Instead of facing this issue, I am focusing my attention in leveling 4 star greens. Currently working on my first Caedmon since he is a fast hero which will work well with my other fast nature heroes (maxed and emblemed first Eve and Lianna, and 1st Hansel). I have already maxed Gadeirus, Buddy, Little John, Melendor and Kashhrek (used him as tank a year ago). Planning on working with 2nd Hansel, 2nd Buddy, Kadilen, 2nd Elkanen, 3rd Buddy, 2nd Melendor, Skittleskull, Gobbler and Atomos to 3/70, in that order.

However, plans can change. I need your help.

PS Edit: Failed to mention that I have 8 tonics (this is my bane, along with the elusive scopes) and almost 40 shields.

Go for 2nd Lianna.

If possible, get her costume as well.

2 Likes

I made att + def, but def + health is also an option. You need his special firedā€¦so maybe survivability is more important here. Right now my greens expanded so I have others to finished opponents (like kingston)ā€¦maybe hansel on def route will serve me better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the response.

Iā€™m having the same kind of issues actually.

With other heroes its actually pretty easy to decide. Proteus? Utility so Def + Health. Wilbur? Def + Health. Caedmon? Def + Atk.

But with Hansel its a bit tricky. The dude can be an atk + defā€¦ but can also be def + health. Iā€™m not sure which way I should be going plus Clericā€™s emblems is quite limited as well as I am putting most of them on Rigard as of now.

I do have a strong green sniper in the form of Kingston +5, Caedmon +11 and Lianna at 3/70 (she hits almost as strong as Kingston lolā€¦ I canā€™t imagine how strong she would be at 4/80).

Maybe I should go with Def + Health for Hansel.

Having kingston and lianna I would go def + health with hansel. In green stacking he will have a purely supporting role :slight_smile: therefore his survivability seems to be essential. Regarding emblems - Iā€™ve divided clerics emblems between rigard and hansel so both are at +11. I do have only one contender for the emblems - elkanen, but is his curently slowly levelling :wink:

1 Like