Who get ROYAL TABARDS ? --> POLL

Hello, i already have full maxed Phorcys and C.Panther…
thx for voting.

• Goretooth
  • Kemény
  • Quintus (mindless attack costume)
  • Senan
0 voters

2 Likes

I’d personally do Goretooth first. V.fast speed, Heavy hit, Def down and mana stop. He’s useful in so many area’s of the game.
Senan shouldn’t be in contention here really.
As for the other 2, if you had all of Quintus’ costumes then I’d place him in 2nd, but as you only have 1 costume he can wait a bit, especially as you will already have Goretooth for mana control. With that said, it has to be Kemeny next.

In summary:
Goretooth first. Senan never (Unless he gets a serious buff).

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :desert_island:

5 Likes

My vote for costume Quintus was assuming you had both costumes but wanted to use the Mindless Attack one. And that you use purple tanks in war since he’s an awesome tank in very fast wars. At least at the level I think you play at. Also a more fun partner to attack with alongside costume Panther.

But if that isn’t true it would be Goretooth, especially if you like to raid with a rainbow team.

2 Likes

I went Quintus because i hate his Mindless Attack.

I just hate Mindless Attack in general. When its delivered to 3 at a time I think its OP.

2 Likes

I love that you posted the cards - now I didn’t have to look them up! :smiley: enjoy your new soon to be maxed hero!

4 Likes

Second this.

I wish somehow the forum software was smart enough so that anytime a hero was mentioned it would automatically link to the dedicated thread and pop up the image preview.

@PlayForFun if you ever need more to do you could manually edit all posts for us :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love c2Quintus as he’s always been an essential part of my roster, but being slow his superior talent was so good in helping his survivability by giving him meat shields. Unfortunately the nerf to 20% chance (instead of 45%) to summon an empowered minion (also with 5% less HP) as impacted his useability slightly against top 100 teams. That’s just my opinion, so in this case I voted Goretooth but it was close :thinking:

1 Like

I would have to know what are your current attack teams and dark roster, it would be kemeny on my roster I, I have both , goretooth is great , but I end up with most snipers not seeing much action

1 Like

Thanks all for your opinions and advices

1 Like

The hero cards images are on the forum.

Anyone can quote them from their hero card topics.

i strongly beleive the forum “software” can not do it.