White Rabbit, Neith or Inari?

Who should I final ascend out of White Rabbit, Neith, or Inari. Before Wonderland I was going to do Inari and then I pulled White Rabbit and Neith.
I just fully ascended Grazul and Misandra but also have Alice, Ranvir, Azlar, Gregorian, and Sartana fully leveled. I’m also in the process of fully leveling Ursena. So probably my question is who would work the best next to Ursena as a tank.

I can’t offer any constructive feedback, but I wish I had this problem lol

Rabbitt. Without question, A fast ramming pulverozer with an undispellable debuff which reset when heal. The target is doomed. It excels against strong heal enemies. Making Rigards less useful. Can open a damage window against Wilbured teams.

Neith can do many things but not great.

5 Likes

Definitely white rabbit. It’s the only defense debuff in yellow excluding jackal’s elemental debuff. The stats are solid, it hits pretty hard. Neith and Inari are good too but yellow is not lacking blindness, mana cut effects. It’s lacking defense debuff.

2 Likes

I pulled Inari in the atlantis summons. she is at 3-50 . In wonderland I pulled white rabbit and neith. I have 6 darts and 12 orbs. My only other yellow worth mentioning is WU. Should I give Inari the darts and finish her ? or take her to 70 and work on another one. My other 5* include: aegir 4-35, azlar 3-65 (is he worth the rings ?) Kingston 3-70, Miki 3-45, domitia 1-1.any advice would be greatly appreciated

I only have rabbit and Neith. I went with rabbit. Inari is unique, too. She’s closer so logic would say her. Search more on her in the forums though. She seems like one of those less straightforward but effective heroes.

thanks, yea she is a cool character and very useful now that she is getting stronger. I have heard good things about WR so far, didn’t want to have dart envy later.

I’d choose white rabbit. He’s the only defense debuffer in yellow. He’s fast and hits pretty hard. Neith is very good too but yellow has lots of blindness/mana cut effects. It doesn’t have lots of fast hitters/defense debuffers. Inari is cool but more as a luxury hero, you shouldn’t max her as your first yellow 5*.

For your first Yellow, I’d go with White Rabbit or Neith - with a strong lean towards WR – Shes fast hit three like Drake, and he’s one of the best yellow in the game. Inari is a fun hero to play with, but works better as a support hero, rather than primary.

Go for White rabbit.

I missed that this was your first yellow.

In that case, rabbit.

Ok, awesome sounds pretty unanimous on rabbit. I am defiantly giving my tonics (only 4 now ) to Kingston. Any adivise on rings to Azlar. he is my only 5* red.

I love Azlar. I do recommend giving him rings. His high attack stat is great for titans, and his special will end raids quickly. Er well quickly, after it’s charged :joy:

1 Like

thanks, that’s exactly how I feel , but it sure helps having someone more experienced and has him leveled to reassure a decision. I have found that this game brings out the “over think everything” in me.

+20 votes for the rabbit!!

1 Like

White Rabbit is unique among the yellow heroes with cleanse and definitely worth the mats. As said, Inari is more of a support hero and needs other heroes to help her out. Save her for later. The rabbit will be more help as the first one. Neith is a pretty typical yellow hero.

1 Like