Red & Yellow Ascension Question?!

This is my first thread on this forum. I’ve picked uo a couple of heroes lately and need some advice.

So my yellow question is:

Neith or Inari?! I also have an unleveled Justice, but I don’t see why Justice should have priority over the mentioned heroes.

My red question:

Grazul, Queen Of Hearts or Puss in Boots. I also have an unleveled Marjana.

Thanks for all the advice! I only have mats for one of each color.

2 Likes

Nice options you’ve got, would help with advice giving if you list / post picture of the rest of your heros

Thank you. Here you go.

Hiya!! Welcome to the forum!

My opinions:
In terms of yellows, Inari very much over Neith. Neith is a broad hero with no specific talent. Inari well-being trash on defence is very good in offence situations. Her attack stat makes her brilliant against Titans for the tile damage.

Reds:
QoH. Taunt minion is where it’s at.

Don’t have pib and haven’tseeing him outside the event as yet so I can’t really comment too much on him. Grazul would probably be my next vote

1 Like

Trash in defense? I’ve lost raids solely because of her dodging. She can be pretty annoying if u let her go off.

Hence the initial blanket statement of “my opinions”

If I see Inari on defence then I’m happy as anything. It’s a 2 turn special which does absolutely nothing to me. If she fires, just wait 2 turns before using specials.

2 Likes

Ok so grazul is amazing offense wise. Queen of heart is a good tank or flank. Puss in boots will shine more with another hero that can summon minions like qoh. So it would probably be smarter to do qoh. Yellow definitely Inari. Neith is pretty good when beefed up. But defense wise queen of heart and Inari will do well on a defense together.

Lol I feel u. I wasnt bashing ur opinion. But if ur doing well in the raid then it doesnt matter but if u have a bad board get lucky and finally get ur specials and her dodge is going off and ur lower in health and u try to luck it out…yep pretty annoying lol.

1 Like

So I think we agree that Inari is the yellow choice. Red wise I’m leaning towards QoH, but PiB is extremely interesting with minion heroes. Grazul was my main choice for some time until QoH and PiB came along. It wasn’t easy getting that cat. I did 100x pulls.

Puss and Inari as your flanks will have a nice minion synergy.

Kage Puss Frida Inari King

Looks like you only have 5 4s maxed… so I wouldn’t do either one. Focus on some 4 roster depth first… just my thoughts. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Well thanks everyone. Guvnor, Duckman, Olmor & Math. I think I’ll do Inari, Puss (just can’t resist that cat) and then work on Hansel.

2 Likes

I forgot to say, I also have mats for one blue, so might as well ask about a blue as well. I was thinking Arthur or Frida?

Once you level up you Boss Wolf you will have one of the best tank on the game. I dont like Neith for you she its better option for yellow and for red I will go for Mitsuko. Kage, Mitsuko, Boss Wolf, Neith and Kingston this it’s for me.

I don’t think that Boss is one of the best tanks, though he was in the SG ranking. He’s in the top 10 of tanks, but annoyingly passive and very slow.

He’s just a meatshield. Until he goes of, you’ll probably be able to charge even 2 dispellers.

Never had any problems with him except in rushs and he doesn’t appear in top 100. If he was that good, he would be in there.

1 Like

Yes but on this team he will have another 2 mana reduction heroes and 2 very good snipers

1 Like

I agree, I just wanna say like that.
Hansel, Melendor, Sabina, Sonya.

Those will help for 4* tournament and Epic event challange, and also fast deep 30x heroes for war bench, and also for Trial Quest (important to collect emblems).

Puss + Neith if you need 5* for both colors