Which Yellow and Green 3* Troops I should upgrade?

Here’s how my barracks look like

Here’s screenshots for fully upgraded troops:

First I will make my 4* Yellow and Green Troops Level 11. Which Yellow and Green 3* Troops I should focus on after that? Thank you

The rare troop with the highest attack

1 Like

Which troops you level up is generally guided by two things:

1. which troops you have (you can only level up a troop you own)
  2. what you prefer

Number 1. is obvious, but relevant. Re number two, you should decide whether you prefer mana troops (four-star troops that increase the rate of mana recovery) or critical troops (four-star troops that increase the change of dealing critical damage). For green and blue, you’ve leveled mana troops. And, importantly, perhaps, when you get mana troops to 11, they decrease the tile count to charge slow heroes by a tile. Your yellow four-star troop is a critical troop. Rule number 1 says you have to level these four star troops because you don’t have a four-star mana yellow or red troop.

For your three stars, the choice is similar. Do you prefer troops that have more shield or more attack. There isn’t a right or wrong answer, per se, it’s a preference. Many people prefer attack (the sword icon) over health (heart) or defense (shield). Assuming you have a rainbow defense, your best troop for each color will be supporting your defense team. As soon as you get a purple or red four-star troop leveled up, though, that troop will be on defense and the three-star troop will only be used in raids (where you stack colors) and tournaments that limit troop levels. That may factor in on your decision.

Good luck.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter.
No recognizable difference.

1 Like

Heard this before.
I think I’ll go with balanced Yellow because because I really dislike the design of ATK Yellow.
Wish I upgraded ATK Red instead of balanced Red though. Boltusk, Namahage, Kelile etc; Red look like good color to go for the ATK Troop.

1 Like