Which purple hero to max first

Aloha. After months of waiting I finally got a 6th tabard. Ment them for Kinchen, but since than I have pulled Hel, Ursena and Sechat. Who should use the tabards on? Any input would be truly appreciated.

Kunchen if you need a healer. Hel if you don’t

1 Like

I have sabina and regard×2 for healers. So Hel before Sechat?

Hel is a more impactful hero, I find, especially as you didn’t mention having Proteus. The ability to lock down 3 foe’s mana is huge, especially in challenge events and class trials.

3 Likes

I don’t know much about Seshat yet (I’m maxing her myself right now) but I know Hel’s a game-changer that can turn the tide in Raids.

1 Like

Ok thx guys really appreciate the feed back. Looks as if Hel is maxing out next. And yes I do have Porteus, but hes been on my bench while i focused on sartana and Kate. Thx again peace

Focus sartana over proteus? :thinking:
who is Kate?

Maybe a picture of your roster would shed some light on your question.

Kate must be the long lost sitter of Kage. Probably taking his place while he is out selling burritos

6 Likes

Now I can’t stop thinking of a female Kage. Sounds badass af :thinking:

5 Likes

Kunchin for healer-tank then Seshat, hel, Ursena

I have Kunchen and Hel maxed, although got Kún before Hel, looking at both now I would have still maxed Kunchen first, he had proved fantastic on my defense and surprisingly amazing even on offense…
This is just from my perspective…

Hahaha, yea I meant kage:-) sartana was my first purple (maxed) Kate is at 4/50 but will be maxed, couple days. Kun 3/70, Hel 3/50 and sechat, ursena, Quintus, thoth, and domitia all at 1/1. Thx for the feed back and the laughs.

Kage* autocorrect wants to make him a kate:-)