Who to give tabards to

Kunchen and Khiona are maxed out and I have Kage Sartana Hel and Seshat at 3-70. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Have you HEARD Seshats special when it goes off? I go out of my way to trigger it. That alone ends the debate

3 Likes

Up order
Hel Kage Sesh

8 Likes

The one and only HEL!!! :joy:

2 Likes

@AirHawk Is Hel trainable or is she a exclusive to seasonal stuff or a HoTM?

1 Like

I think Hel was an HOTM, she appeared before I started playing. Someone with more experience will confirm or not, but I’m pretty sure she was.

My vote goes to Hel. I have Seshat and she’s fantastic, but mana control is a game changer

2 Likes

Hel was the very first HoTM and she has been featured in Atlantis twice.

3 Likes

@AirHawk Okay, thank you. I just got my first five star a few days ago so I am hoping my luck is looking up and I can get my hands on a HoTM.

2 Likes

Id do Hel, Kageburado, Seshat and Sartana (in that order).

5 Likes

I agree with @Olmor order!

2 Likes

+1 for this order. What a great purple pipeline you have.

2 Likes

In my honest opinion it has to be Hel 100%

2 Likes

I disagree with the rest of this thread. Hel is well below Kage or Seshat in performance. They are all good but, Hel’s slowness is a big impact.

Hel because she’s The Mana Lock Queen

Unless you already have Hansel and Proteus, then maybe Kage over Hel.

It’s really hard to say no to Hel though. Tabards were made for her!

3 Likes

I second the order proposed by @Olmor . I have Hel and Kunchen maxed and those two come along in every raid offense as my 2 in 3-2 (or as part of purple mono when suitable).

Hel is so good it’s insane. I use Seshat at 3.70 in purple mono, she’s very decent even at this level with the minions adding to her sturdiness. My 3.68 Kage is not allowed out yet, he’s way too frail a being and will get tabards before Ses (today, yay!).

Edit: just to be clear, I have Proteus, Hansel and Gretel maxed and would still say Hel anytime. She often teams up with them and they work one side of the board each. I hit top 100 almost daily filling chests and it’s all thanks to the mana blockers/cutters.

4 Likes

Have Karnov, Freya, Killhare, Malicna, Bera, Sartana (w/ costume), Grimble, and Khiona all waiting on Tabards, just got a 5th one, so one more gets one of these promoted. Which one would you do, absent info on my lineup?

Killhare, Bera, Freya, Karnov - in that order

1 Like