Which 4* blue hero after Grimm and Kiril? Triton or Sonya?

Hi guys, I am close to finish ascending Grimm and can also ascend Kiril who is at 3/60 at the moment.
I have a question regarding next blue hero…Sonya or Triton? I am mainly interested in titans/events :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Both a good choices to be honest.

Triton has higher attack stats, but is squishier.
Sonya has dispel but lower attack stat.

So if events/titans are what you’re focusing on I’d say Triton.

4 Likes

For titans or everything that have waves Triton :sunglasses:
For everything that could need a dispel Sonya.

Id say that Triton is more useful overall.

1 Like

save the capes you need for when you get 5*
Not worth wasting capes when you magically pull a Magni or Isarnia or any blue event hero.

Kiril + Grimm is a formidable combo and one of my go to color stack

you waste them capes you’ll be sitting months on end trying to get more.

2 Likes

So you think that kiril and grimm are the ones worth to be ascended?

Kiril and Grimm are def worth ascending.

I prefer Grimm over Isarnia

1 Like

Blue is a good color for 4* heroes as they synergize pretty well with themself

To me triton could help the squishy Grimm to stay alive with Kiril’s heals.

That depends of course on one’s ascension mat inventory. Capes on Grimm, Kiril, Triton and Sonya are a good investment, but I agree that it would very frustrating to be ready to ascend Magni but lacking some capes.

My experience has been that I get about 18 capes (for every 6 telescopes (same ratio as other colors, e,g, orbs and darts), so for every 5* I have about 10 capes available for 4*.

2 Likes

I must be lucky with capes or unlucky with scopes then…
7 scopes and 42 capes (-8 for Grimm and Sonya) in my stock :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t bother upping Sonya. she’ll forever be at 3/60
I got Caedmon for debuffing.

Kiril and Grimm gets ascended. I’d much rather bring up a 2nd Kiril for AW and double heal stack.

I only had Sonya when Ares tank were dominating the meta, she is still in my attacking team against red tanks as I only have Sonya and Grimm maxed :man_shrugging:

She is a good hero but not the best… then I had 5 Grimm, 1 Boril and finally 2 weeks ago a Kiril that I’m rushing to 4.70. If I had to redo my ascensions I would have still ascended her: he is useful on Fables event and for the rare tiger.

1 Like

Sonya is nice against Ares tanks, but otherwise I agree. I have two Kiril and two Grimms and will probably raise two more Grimms after I finish Triton. But it’s nice to have one Sonya available.

Where do you get all the capes. I need 12 for Grimm, Kiril and Triton and after 3+ months of trying I have received a total of 5.

The unfarmable ascension materials are mostly luck :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel the same way but with Hidden Blades myself :frowning: At 3 right now, Wilbur in queue for the next one… but then Mitsuko, Kelile, and Colen (in that order) will need 16 more of those.

Guaranteed ways of getting capes btw:

• Frostmarch rare quest (stage 4) – every two months
  • Grimforest, Teltoc, and Wonderland Legendary tier completion reward

Other than those, it’s a matter of just completing those chest missions as much as you can, playing in alliance wars and raid tournaments, and defeating as many titans with your alliance as possible. :confused: May you be blessed by RNGesus.

1 Like

I stopped counting them but mainly from titans:

I’ve been a part of killing 25 titans (that prob isn’t really a whole lot but im pretty new Level 25) and I have not received any loot at all that I wouldn’t get just playing providences and I am being serious about that. I don’t want getting top items extremely easy but 25 Titan with NOTHING to show for it. I really enjoy this game but I’m not sure how much longer I’ll waste time if this is what it takes just to ascend 4*’s to max.

1 Like

What level titan, and what’s your rating on the titan? Bigger titans + better grade = better loot

Take heart, eventually 3* mats are never an issue.

3 Likes

If for Titans and events, I say Triton. Sonya’s dispel is nice, but if you have another dispeller then Triton provides a more unique skill in the healing boost and hits harder.

And Triton has better synergy with Grimm and Kiril; can take advantage of both Grimm’s defense debuff and Kiril’s attack buff to hit harder, or can boost Kiril’s healing. You have a lot of versatility with him, as you can pick when to use his skill (before Kiril if you really need a big heal, or after Kiril if you want to hit harder).

I’m at 57 capes, 20 scopes so I think you might be unlucky with scopes? Or maybe I’m lucky with scopes!? LOL! I do get scopes more than any other elemental 5* mat.

16 Tonics, 59 shields
17 rings, 54 blades
21 darts, 49 orbs
15 Tabbards, 46 trap tools

I don’t know as I can’t figure your others materials :man_shrugging:

Compared to your green materials they seems almost even.