Which 3* troops are the best (most versatile) in 4* tournaments?

Hi I have a question like the topic title. Which troops 3* do you think are the best in tournaments with 4* heroes?

I know the question is not simple - attacking heroes should probably be given troops that increase attack, while healers would probably benefit more from troops that increase defence and life.

Unfortunately I can’t afford to train all possible troops and I’m curious for your opinion - which troops do you think are the best/most versatile/most helpful for a specific application i.e. 4* tournaments?

The photo I uploaded is to make it easier to recognise the relevant troop stats, I would like the survey to refer to all colours in general (purple, yellow, green, blue, red) and not just the one colour shown in the photo.

Given that it may be difficult to choose only 1 ward out of the three, I have decided that 2 votes will be allowed. Thanks in advance for helping me decide :wink:

Which 3* troops are the best (most versatile) in 4* tournaments?
  • 1.Devout Battlers
  • 2.Devout Assassins
  • 3.Exalted Guardian Constructs

0 voters

I think the attack troops have 1 big advantage: They don´t boost healing, which is useless in 33% of the tourneys (Bloody battle)
I personally would level 2 attack and 1 defense troop in each color, that way you can have an attack stack where 2 hitters get the max damage, the third will have to do with a bit less damage (potentially you are bringing a healer in you 3 stack anyway), but you also have the option to put the def troop on your def in buff booster and rush tourney.

4 Likes

I see that 100% of the votes are leaning towards option number 1 and it is on these troops that I will be upgrading in the near future. Thanks for helping me decide :wink: