When is the Right Time/Right Combo for Color Stack

I feel like I am finally to the point on building depth on my roster and wondering when everyone decided to start color stacking? I mostly attack rainbow (CKiril, GM, Telly, Joon, Sartana) but am wondering when a good time to start raiding/war/titan with a color stack? Do you start when you have 4/5 maxed heroes of a specific color or start some at 3/70?

Also, what is the stack most prefer? Mono, 3-2, 3-1-1? I feel like I am always short the right color stones, but also sure it is just because I am newer to stacking.

Any advice is welcome.

heroplan.io link: HeroPlan.io

I always do mono for titans or preferably 4-1 (with the 1 being Wu) for titans. I have a defense dropper in each color but yellow, where my 1 in that color is Wilbur.

For raiding I use all sorts of combinations. Mostly 3-2, sometimes 3-1-1 (off-color is either two healers, dispellers or cleansers), sometimes mono. Once in a while, I use rainbow with support heavy heroes and healers, but not often.

1 Like

Did you start that with 3/70 Heroes or wait till 4/5 Maxed heroes of each color? Does it matter?

Always went with my strongest in that color. When I started, that meant I took 2* heroes at 3.40 and 3* heroes non-maxed (though I was fighting 6*s regularly back then).

1 Like

Titans: Wu (or better alternative) + Defense downer (if none in the right color exists, Wilbur would be the best choice) + whatever you got maxed in the right color. Would do it that way as soon as possible.

Raids: Try out a bit what fits your playstyle. I prefer 4-1 but I hate mono. Most of my alliance mates prefer 3-2 though. When your roster isn’t that deep yet, 2-2-1 could also be an option. Or, as you mentioned, 3-1-1.

I can’t see your heroplan profile. So I cannot give you any specific advice on team set up. Maybe you need to change your settings? I also had problems that the option with “only visible via direct link” didn’t work. (Could be a bug @GDIBass?)

War: When my roster wasn’t super deep, I tended to experiment and sometimes not use my strongest team I use for raids and tried to build more midcore-teams by mixing strong heroes with not yet fully maxed ones or 3 stars. Doing that, I could set up more 3-2 teams and wasn’t left with crap for the last flag. Improved my overall war performance back then.

2 Likes

Just checked, direct link should be working ok.

2 Likes

See if this works:

Looks like it may not have saved.

1 Like

That one works :slight_smile:

Looks like it may not have saved.

Can you give me quick steps to reproduce so I can fix it?

Thank you!

I honestly don’t think there was a problem on your end, when I went back in to settings it was set to alliance only, so possible I didn’t click save or internet hickup. Worked perfect the 2nd time. I love the site, thank you for all you do on that.

2 Likes

Ok, after checking your profile, I think your roster is definately deep enough to go for color stacking. As I said, try out and see what fits your play style. In red BT, Gormek and GM will work great together. cRigs is always a great choice for off colour.

I see a great a great synergizing yurple team in cRigs, cTibs, cLi Xiu, Danza and Joon.

In general with your current option I see more good 3-2 options than 4-1. Mostly including cRigs+cTibs.
Those two with Telly, Horghall and Lianna being another one… or maybe better Brynhild to boost Horghalls Mana speed. Also when you wanna try out 3-1-1 teams, she will always be a viable option to protect and speed up your average and slow heroes.

1 Like

Great points! I have been doing Red Stacking on green titans and agree the BT/Gormek/GM combo work nicely together. Will be even better when I get Wilbur leveled (replace Gormek) and can maybe add a Tyr as my 4th on titans.

1 Like

When raiding, best to do the “3” in the color weakest for the opposing tank?

Usually yes, the three in the color that is strong against the tank. Exceptions are Ursena and Mitsuko though.

1 Like