OK, so paladin is one of my worst classes, but I don’t believe in just hoarding emblems. They have no value unapplied, and I have enough reset tokens to move them around if I need to. I’m wondering what I should be doing next with my paladin emblems. Currently, I have Sonya +c20 and Cyprian +18. I’m not inclined to go any further with Cyp; I’m not even 100% committed to not resetting him.
The options I am considering are these:
- Thorne: Currently at 4^80, and my fourth-best blue, behind Vela +2, Sonya +c20, and Kiril +20 (and costume bonus imminent). I know he royally sucks, even though I wanted to like him, but I’m F2P, so I roll with what I’ve got. Thinking I’d go with the attack path to try and make his special a little more fearful. Currently, I use him in both paladin class quests, 3rd or 4th war team, and on red titans.
- Sonya #2: Currently at 4^80 with costume at 3^1. Sonya’s costume is a game changer, and I use my Sonya +c20 all the time. I could start embleming a second one to +c20 for more war depth and possibly using both versions of Sonya in a deep blue stack.
- Gunnar (with costume): Gunnar is already almost a four-star with his defense, and his special is very useful. I understand some folks placed well in Grimforest using costume Gunnar on legendary! He’d be way cheaper to emblem, and if it gives him use beyond three-star tournaments, that’s an option worth considering.
I suppose Tyrum (with costume) and Ei-Dunn are also possibilities, but I just think their potential uses are too limited. Also, if Richard shows up from TC20, problem solved! So, what’s your advice, and why? Comments encouraged.
- Thorne; a five-star is a five-star
- Sonya #2; her costume is that good. Who needs variety?
- Gunnar; he’s a four-star in disguise, and he’s super-cheap to emblem
- Somebody else