What is the advantage of having an extra team slot?

Is there an advantage to having an extra team?

organization pretty much.

I have 7

Defense, 3 raid, farm, titan, and ascension

a novelty not a necessity

6 Likes

For war you need at least 6. And you created the thread in the wrong category.

I am assuming he means in his hero depository

3 Likes

Well, he didn’t say extra team spot/slot, but I guess you’re right :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, we answered both haha

1 Like

Moved the topic from #ideas-feature-requests to #gameplay-help-tactics, since it is a question and no suggestion to vote for.

I bought all 15 available teams and still would like to have more.

I use them to organize my roster by elements and/or to hold teams for titans and raid attacks. If I had 20, that would still not be enough for all my heroes. 30 or even 40 teams would be cool to organize all heroes for tournaments, leveling, different titans and mono attacks.

6 Likes

That is what regulars are for :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, I use only two since I play this game. Attack (which I edit based on the opponent/titan/mission) and defense (my raid defense). I need nothing else :slight_smile:

1 Like

I only use a single team without even a healer included for all my quests except the special events which invlove ( rare, epic and Lendgendry teams only) and trails as they limit what I can use as for the rest my rainbow team has been the same now for months.

IMO the only reason for extra teams is wars as you need at least 6 then raids based on who you take on.

The other team slots I use for my stacked teams, one for each element.

I have 11 and I use them all, makes organization and leveling so much more Efficient. And I will look to get 4 more which will total 15, 5 of those will be marked for mono teams in each color.

Defence titan raid farming levelling

I use them to keep all roster at hand, and keep defense team locked.

2 Likes

I edited the title to add the word slot :grin:

2 Likes

Main advantage I can think of is for us semi-senile folk who can’t remember what heroes we meant to use for that one thing and where the heck we left them.

3 Likes

I have 7 that I keep set. 1 for attack, 1 for defense, and 1 for each color Titan. That way I never have to adjust my Titan team!

1 Like

I think it really depends on your focus in the game. Several have noted they use slots for pre-built titan teams. That makes us so easy to go beat up on any titan.

For me, my focus is Wars so I have 6 war teams. While I still change them depending on the team I’m attacking, the pre-built war teams help me organize my stacks.

My perfect amount of teams is 8. 6 war teams, 1 defense and a flex team for titans or raids. Again, really depends on your game focus :blush:

3 Likes

More so for the sake of organization. I got a couple extra slots for the sake of having my season 2 teams from my main peeps.

If you are an F2P/C2P player I think your gems are spent better elsewhere. Here is how I use the default 5 team slots. Slot 1 for hero leveling (so that they appear on the top), Slot 2 for defense, slot 3 for titans (I only change them when new titan appears), slot 4 for raiding (I keep changing before every raid depending on tank), slot 5 is my farming team. Hope this helps.

For my war teams, I just keep a screenshot of them in my phone, just in case I forget them, which usually never happens. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought about setting up teams for each titan color, but it gets a little screwy on some titans. Like when I was using Wu Kong for most titans… I’d even bring him along for a yellow titan… unless it was a rare yellow (reflects yellow damage), in which case he’d die before he could even be of any use… plus I have a bad habit of forgetting to switch teams (and battle items as well) before attacking each new titan anyway.

Then customizing war teams, and raid teams… and I have my default farming team that works great for clearing lower provinces, but is not ideal for higher levels, and then you have the rare quests where I sometimes have to color stack (so then I have to have one team for raid defense, one for raid offense that changes depending on opponent, minimum 5 teams for titans, regular farming team vs. hard level quest / farming, etc. etc.) Gotta make sure I bring bombs for this, mana potions for that, revive scrolls for this, antidotes for that… gets overwhelming. Extra slots could make the team selection go quicker, but it could also enable me to make more mistakes if I’m not putting thought into each battle before going in…

2 Likes