What do you do with surplus of food?

My food storage is constantly full, I can’t collect food from farms. With iron I can still build advanced buildings to spend it. But is there anything useful I can do with food? I fed away all low level heroes, I spent all my emblems (where I can, e.g. I don’t have new good cleric after maxing Rigard), I have 100-200 of each potion I use.

Stash it in tc12 or tc20 trainings

Can save it for later when you do need it

Oh and can level troops too

5 Likes

I have 800 days in tc12 and 300 days in tc20. Recruit inflow is not huge enough.
Troops sometimes help, when I have feeders.

soon you will be able to research and use the new AL… that might be a good food sink?
how about battle items for challenge events?

3 Likes

For challenge I have around 200 of each potion I use, axes and bombs need iron.
New AL can be an answer, so I’m building last set of advanced storages for SH25 and HA.

What I do is:

1. Try to level up a troop so there’s room to dump surplus food into it as needed. That means, after I spend 10 feeders, and it ticks over, I will leave it as a place to spend food down.

2. I craft antidotes, healing potions, and minor mana potions a lot, holding 400+ of each.

3. I think the recruit inflow problem is an issue, but you can also switch to options that use more food, and less recruits as needed, if you have one TC that you can get close to drained the next time you can stock the food and move things around.
    make sure to have a building to level up

2 Likes

Craft items and first of all I store food in TC20

good news, you’re not likely to have this problem as you progress in the game

but yeah, as others said, leveling troops, crafting items or using TC19 should solve your issues

1 Like

I’m afraid I have this problem because I progressed in the game far enough. Been playing for almost two years.

ok sorry…re-allocating emblems then ?

are you leveling you heroes? do tc19 and tc2 when your food storage and farms are full. pump out 1* and eat them until there is no food left. rinse and repeat every few days.

1 Like

Surplus of food??

Is this an actual thing? :joy::joy:

I can never get enough of the stuff!

5 Likes

A good resource of recruits is the advanced house. At level 5 it gives you 3 recruits per hour, 72 per day.
Another good resource of recruits is S2-15-9 while Atlantis rising, you’ll get ~30 recruits / 4WE

Later in the game, you will regret each missed ham, trust me.
If I feel, that I have a surplus of hams (stored in TC20) I switch one TC to 1,2 or 19.
but be careful with TC19, your hams will be burned in a very bright fire.

1 Like

Also depends on how deep your pockets are for pulling hero’s.
If you can’t pull that many,you won’t need that much food to level up hero’s at a certain point anymore.

My sinks are always troops first.
If you have some left emblems (most of the time no option due to shortage in emblems)
Stashing more and more into TC is okay but not my first go to (2xTC20 200+ days, 1x TC11 2+ years)

This is very rare problem of mine, but I usually craft minor or regular mana potions.

I tend to run out of these when I need my food the most. This way, I have that ground covered when the time comes.

When I have both food and iron, I craft harpoons. In my alliance every 6 days I need to use 4. When I have a surplus of them, I can convert my lodge back to something more useful and not need to worry that I won’t be able to craft them when it’s my turn. Which will become critical issue when we get Hero Academy.

Troops - only if I have spare 3 stars or very close to level up with 2 stars. I just hate to see hundred of thousand of food spent for 3 pixels of progress on the xp bar.

1 Like

I wish I had the same problem as you. Here is what I do with my food:

1. Levelling troops - This will drain your food very quickly. I’m sure you will have a few spare 1* feeders to spare (not that it is efficient)
  2. Work on those 3* and 4* heroes I have been neglecting - Always nice to build up more roster depth especially with these raid tournaments and challenges
  3. Embleming heroes - especially 5* heroes at the higher tiers which will suck your food and iron very quickly
  4. Craft mana and super mana potions - Always nice to have a large supply of them. And maybe one day participate in challenge events?
    ]
2 Likes

troops
20 feeding troops…
i never have enough food

1 Like

Irons yeah but food, I have never had surplus food…Troops, TC20 bank gulp them all.

1 Like

How many 5’s do you have at 80? What level are your troops? What titans do you fight?

9-10* titans, I have set of 4* mana troops at 13, bumping them further. All 5* that I have are at 80, though I have only 9 (if you don’t count duplicate Quintus).