[Warning!, Tip, Danger!] The Old Moderator and the Sea (apologies to Ernest Hemingway and @Kerridoc ) or Wilbur and harpoons in Trials of Piety

Subject
[Warning!, Tip, Danger!] The Old Moderator and the Sea (apologies to Ernest Hemingway and @Kerridoc ) or Wilbur and harpoons in Trials of Piety

Harpoons only do 750 damage to target.

But Wonderful feast includes a damage sharing buff for the enemies.

So use you harpoons BEFORE triggering Wonderful feast.

If you make a mistake, save your remaining harpoons until after enemy damage sharing expires.

Click for 5* battle items rant

Except for Harpoons, 5* battle items require titan parts.

Titan parts only drop every 23 hours since that is the time to spawn each titan.

Except for harpoons, 5* battle items should effect all enemies and all allies.

Single enemy, and single ally, 5* battle items are just meh meh meh.

"Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot bribe the GM about,

Courage to change the things I can bribe the GM about,

And the successful wisdom roll to know the difference "

-Table top RPG Serenity prayer

How do I bribe SGG to buff 5* battle items?

Victory

With two very strong healers, I used

0x Heath potions

Luckily I did not need my health potions as good board RNG let me get my healers fully charged early in the first mob wave.

1x Antidote

5x Mana 25% potions

5x Harpoons

Once the trial’s healing boss was at 50% mana bar, I used 1x Harpoon and realized the triple bosses had a damage sharing buff !!!

I waited for their damage sharing buff to expire, and used 4x harpoons on Healer boss, then killed the healer boss with tiles.

Without a healing boss, the other bosses slowly ground to zero HP.

Without a healing boss, counterattack could not do enough damage to overwhelm my two very strong healers.

The boss wave of Trial of Piety took 9 minutes and 30 seconds with my messing around with a new strategy and the following rainbow team

Valeria 4*+1 ( I want more )

Wilbur 4*+1 ( use AFTER harpoons)

Rigard 4*+18

Vivica 5* 4.80 ( need more 5* healers)

Hansel 4*+1 ( cleric and monk bosses resisted witch killer special skill many times )

FIN

7 Likes

That’s an awesome trip!

2 Likes

3jjn1a

Super tale @Gryphonknight

3 Likes