War "Attack Boost" and "Defense Alliances?"

I do wish the developers would explain it better in game. When I first started playing my thought was the other alliance had unlocked some buff that my alliance hadn’t =).

Maybe something like all defending forces will receive (buff/thing). Of course as a language thing people will think “the defending forces are attacking me so why don’t I have the (buff/thing). I almost wonder if they need to adjust the visual battlefield with some earthen works or something to convey defense - as in the 5vs5 screen

Thank you for clarifying defense and offense for me… the original post of mine was about, “Raids on a more even…”

Well, thats not this thread. This thread, that YOU started is about ‘attack boosts’ and ‘defense alliance’. So I guess I’m a bit confused.

As I stated, I’m was not familiar with the functions and settings of this forum when I first started using it. My apologies for my ignorance. I’ll try to develop some time to correct my tagging, and subject responses. Truly not a major “dumb crime” intended.

All good glad you understand it now, I think this thread will help alot of other newer, or unsure players understand it better. I know there are a lot of ways to communicate the same message and all of us have different ways of understanding :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you very much for your post. I appreciate that you understand the complex issues regarding different ways people Comprehend explanations of issues. We are ALL individuals who process information in our own unique ways.

I hear you. I just started playing and I don’t get it 1. how does an opponent with 200 more points get pitted against you?
2. How does a opponent with less points totally smoke you? Example: me 1570 opponent 1356 with only 3 hero’s. I took my turn no visable damage their turn defeat after first volley, they had rainbows paisley patterns and sunrise I was toast.

How did that happen and where do I go to get hero’s with that kind of power they were 1 and 2 star players I was 2 and 3

1 Like

I’m wondering if there is another thread somewhere that defines different strategies for going into war based on the different aids. Meaning whats the best strategy for filed aid, whats the best strategy for arrows…etc. It seems my alliance does fairly well against arrows but we get destroyed every time its a filed aid war. So I assume its something we are doing or not doing

2 Likes