This morning I have asked to a bunch of players what their thoughts are on Vela as alliance war tank. We say she would do fine. Our alliance is currently at #7513 on the leaderboard. We use blue tanks.
I would like to read some more thoughts on this situation.
Currently I am using these heroes in my alliance war defense team: Vela - Kingston - Richard - Marjana - Joon
I have almost maxed Telluria and would love to use her in my defense and alliance war defense team.
Should I reset Richard’s emblems and give them Telluria and use Vela as war tank?
Should I split emblems between Richard and Telluria and keep using Richard as war tank?
My initial thoughts say I should reset Richard’s emblems, give them to Telluria and use Vela as tank, because:
- This allows me to use Telluria as tank in my normal defense, along with Vela and Jean Francois flanks.
- I no longer have to run double blue if I want to use Vela with Richard as alliance war tank.
- Vela and Telluria will keep receiving emblems, because they are part of my titan team as well.
- Vela her minion spawn talent could help her survive a little longer as tank, despite that Paladin Richard is obviously the more damage absorbing tank.
- With the meta shifting to fast and very fast heroes, a fast blue tank in alliance wars might be more useful.
However, my alliance war defense team is more important to me than my normal defense team. I’m fine with any trophy count, as long as I can open my raid chest in diamond league. Richard’s defensive stats do give me doubts about all of this.
With above thoughts in mind I would come up with this war team:
Joon, Telluria - Vela - Jean Francois - Kingston
What are your thoughts on this situation? Also any help regarding war team setup is appreciated.
Other 5* heroes are:
Unleveled Malosi, Kadilen, Khagan & Horghall