Troops summarized

Great job. Appreciate the effort. Thanks.

Bookmarked this thread :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Incredible work. Nicely done.

1 Like

Hi folks! Is there any recommendation of what is to prefer for troops? I’m not sure wether the Healing Bonus is really good or if one should focus on critical hit? Or do you just look for maximum percentage in total?

There is a thread with this debate

1 Like

Wow! Just what I have been wishing for. Thank you for your time and effort. You are awesome.

3 Likes

Talisax, this one?

5 Likes

That’s the one. Thanks @Rook

1 Like

Thanks for the charts! But how do you kennel up your troops? I cannot figure it out for the life of me. Hahahaha

Kennel up?! Haha! Autocorrect ftw!
You mean level up? :slight_smile:

Once your Stronghold is lvl10, you can convert a lvl5 building into a Barrack.

The Barrack is where you level up your troops the same way to level up heros.

2 Likes

A warning: leveling up troops burns a LOT of food. It’s about 1 million to take a 4* from level 8 to 9, plus a big pile of feeder troops.

3 Likes

Thanks! That would explain why I haven’t been able to figure it out yet!

my question would be more where can i effectivly get new troops to level up my existing ones ??

2 Likes

Mostly from farming but you can grt thrm from voth troop summons and daily summons

1 Like

Anecdotally, my Alliance likes 19-6 through 19-9 for producing troops. No evidence to support, but…

2 Likes

I farm province 5 for backpacks and get troops all the time

19-6 is pretty bad, 8-7 energy for a potential 1-2 star troop?

1 Like

Oh, @Arien, @Avicious or @Anchor fell free to use those pictures for 7ddgaming.com
(Any of the pictures I make can be used for 7ddgaming if you want.) :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s super nice of you @N.o.X! BTW, very nice work :slight_smile:

@N.o.X This is simply awesome, very well put together, and easy to understand, too. I know you made it a while back, but I just found it, and I’m glad I did! Thank you for your time making this simply to help out other players. It’s very kind of you! :smiley:

1 Like

Some 4* troops have a mana bonus?! Sweet.

As posted in another thread, the 4 star mana troops are of dubious benefit and only at level 17 or above with slow mana heroes or so the Math geeks have stated. They need to be changed to be more beneficial at a lower level, even if it takes until level 17 to increase their effectiveness, they ought to have more of a benefit well before then.

2 Likes