Triton#1? Another Sonya (or help me; another Boril)? Vela to 3:70?

NEW ENQUIRY:

I have mats for 2x5 stars, green and purple but no heroes worthy. I have just 4 telescopes and at the rate I accumulate them, I wont have 6 until Christmas. I have mats for 3 x (1)4 stars (any colour but red) who would you level up given my roster? Please forum members, you are my only hope! I’m leaning toward Skittles or Gobbler.

My humble roster

I’d go with …

Rigard #2
Little John
Triton

Chao
Scarlett… even though you said no red.

2 Likes

She would be a definite candidate but i only have 2 blades atm and can definitely see the wisdom in a Rigard#2 for wars.

Dual wing Rigard in AW with field aid could be a challenge! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks @Math4lyfe, you made me think (as always); I’m hanging out for Lianna but a TC20 just delivered me my first Kiril so, i have a blue priority. The other mats will keep.:heart:

2 Likes

So my Kiril is maxed now and I am considering whether to strip some of Sartana’s emblems (I hardly use her) for Kiril. Is this a sound plan?

I digress, the last 2 weeks have treated me kindly with ascension mats, red became an option and I chose Scarlett to level up (4:20 now). Considering my roster is almost unchanged since above (you can see any change and it really is just Kiril)… Was this a good idea?

1 Like

I wouldn’t strip her… if you don’t use her often, just divert new emblems to Kiril.

But you will use her eventually…

1 Like