Thoughts and ideas on using darts for Ranvir or Drake first

Have Ranvir sitting at 3.70 and recently got Drake during Atlantis who gets the darts first also just pulled joon from tc 20 so he may be in the mix for them as well

1 Like

If you are hitting less than 11* titans, Ranvir works well enough at 3.70

I personally would pick Drake - he makes a good showing on the top teams at titanmafia.com

2 Likes

Hitting 8 and 9* currently and drake does look promising

1 Like

I have the same scenario and I’m going with Drake first. He is better defensively and his skill will benefit more from being fully leveled. At this point I don’t have issues keeping Ranvir alive for titans(7 and 8*).

1 Like

Im leaning that way myself and with joon in the mix now should be a great combo for titans for sure

1 Like

Drake is a staple of my D and yellow stack and I’m currently leveling a second before leveling my first Rav.

1 Like

There isn’t much I can say that hasn’t been said already, but that won’t stop me from saying it. :rofl:

Since you’re only hitting 8* or 9* titans, you’ll find that Ranvir can be of some use at 3/70. I’m not entirely familiar with what his stats look like at 3/70 (or if you have Wu maxed), but I would think it’s fair to say that Wu at max and Ranvir at 3/70 are fairly interchangeable. A maxed Ranvir really only benefits when you’re hitting titans 10* and above.

As for Drake, I enjoy him so much that I have him maxed twice—the 2nd one I opted for over Joon, actually. He’s absolutely fantastic in basically every aspect of the game. He’s on my farming team, he comes along with my on my yellow stacks in raids and wars, and I’ve had great success using two of him on my defense.

1 Like

In my honest opinion it has to be Drake 100%

1 Like

Drake if you have Wukong already. Ranvir if you don’t. 4* max Wu is stronger than a 3.70 Ran.

1 Like

Thanks for all the great input im leaning towards drake due to his versatility

1 Like

The more I read about Drake the happier it makes me. I pulled him last Atlantis(he is still at 1/1) and thought he was a hero I don’t see talked about much on the forums. Everyone who has him seems to love him. Since I have Miki, Ranvir isn’t getting darts for awhile. I’m gonna max Drake as soon as I’m done with Danzaburo. I’m excited. He was also the HoTM when I first started playing.

2 Likes

I also read he was amazing and currently have him at 2.50 and steady working my way to 3.70 i need just one more dart and he will recieve them for sure

1 Like

I have enough darts, but I am always paranoid about making the wrong decision. I’m waiting on tabards for Kunchen and Seshat. I wish I could get them back from Obakan. :confused:

1 Like

I managed to land 2 Drake’s this past Atlantis. Can’t decide on maxing both or giving my darts to Ranvir or Leo after maxing the first Drake. Drake is so good that I may go for the second

1 Like

Im still waiting on trap tools for Hel i have enough tabbards but tools seem to be my weakest link cant hardly ever get any and if it were me i would do another drake before leo i e heard bad reviews on him i have him and he is still sitting in 1st tier lol

2 Likes

Fwiw (since I don’t have him) Drake is a major handful raiding against.

1 Like

I have 1 maxed and 1 at 3/70 is how i run mine

1 Like