đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V68) - Gargoyles, Construct Heroes, Super elemental heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Here is the topic for the new HotM:

Plain Hunter hero topic:

Ascension summon update:

Wilderness summon update:

VIP Combinations:

3 Likes

May also be this, it was also said to be recycled PC character, following after Neema and others

2 Likes

@PlayForFun do you have any info about this?

2 Likes

There is not much to add. Now costumes will be included in this year’s Solstice Portal :wink:

3 Likes

Ah. Only to solstice summons
 Too bad :((

1 Like

Not much in the release notes
 must be having trouble getting stuff squeezed in.

At least we haven’t seen any more dragon stuff in beta. After seeing what’s been tested, I don’t know anybody who is looking forward to it.

1 Like

I was on vacation a week ago thinking I have time to kill I wish dragons would have been released by now.

But that’s more of a “it’s coming eventually so I’d rather it be released when its convenient for me” rather than “I’m actually excited”

1 Like

Pretty sure the great minds behind this game have studied the question as to “when should we release stuff to maximize revenue?”

It just means that you can get costumes for all relased costumes if you pull a hero.

1 Like

Staff has announced, that there will be no Beta this week.
I will let you now, when they will announce the schedule for V69.

3 Likes

Again ?? What is going on behind the scenes that they feel they have to cancel another Beta ?

1 Like

Cancel? They haven’t published any plans about the v69 beta cycle yet. And it’s more usual than not to not have a beta build on new release weeks.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind it at all if they should slow their schedule down. Way down.

1 Like

I really wish they had added the XP tomes because it seems weird that we can get everything else in the portal BUT those (and they’re the most desirable imo). Similarly, I agree that it’s a choice that the Dasmascus Blade missing from the portal is another odd omission. It’s not like they’re suddenly being phased out for all the shiny Legendary heroes.

2 Likes

I guess this will go live only after the forced update. I updated the game, I have premium timesaver but my mystic vision ads are shown as usual.

2 Likes

Technically, it says “new premium”. You have the “old premium”.

1 Like

Makes no sense for the users that have already bought a few months in advance.

Let’s think about when they’ve upgraded the initial VIP. They have automatically switched to the premium VIP the old users with VIP.

Edit: I messaged the support team in order to clarify this. I am sure there are others in this situation.

1 Like

Yeah im having the same issue. Let me know what support says.

We will probably have to wait for the update to be forced to all. Seems like most/all content is tied to that and it makes sense.

1 Like

This would make more sense than creating a new pricing tier

2 Likes