🧪 Early Information on VIP Combinations [Part of The Beta Beat v68]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the VIP Combinations

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

VIP Combinations

Purchasing of VIP and TimeSaver VIP Pass can be done in combinations too.

Options:

• 350 Gems + 30 day VIP Pass
  • 700 Gems + 30 day VIP Pass
  • 1000 Gems + 30 day VIP Pass + 30 day Tmesaver VIP Pass
  • 1500 Gems + 30 day VIP Pass + 30 day Tmesaver VIP Pass

You can select and purchase only one of them.

Price is unknown.

In game tooltip:

:link: Related Threads

2 Likes

So this would be a “lump sum” of gems from as soon as you buy whichever one you want, instead of it giving you X amount per day for each one?

I dont understand this one actually.
What does it mean?

Right now you can buy VIP Pass for X EUR and TimeSaver VIP Pass for Y EUR.

Now you will also be able to buy both of them at once with for Z EUR + you get extra gems too.

Or you can just buy VIP Pass with extra gems.

1 Like

These options will be just another options in shop, or the old ones will got removed?
Edit: sorry for some tiny mistakes in this post but it’s near midnight here, so my English isn’t really good

1 Like

does none of that include premium?

I was hoping for a (cheaper) version that didn’t include the extra builder.

Who needs an extra builder if all building are already maxed ?

6 Likes

Are you an AI bot? Nothing about your statement sounds human.

2 Likes

This. I don’t bother with the VIP at all as all my buildings are maxed. Could they not give the option to change out the builder for extra loot tickets or something? This could make it a far more attractive propersition

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well

I believe so, all the posts of this account Ive seen are very much like ones generated by chatgpt-like model

2 Likes

This a just a brand new popup screen in the Stronghold view.

You can still buy the regular VIP offers in the shop.

I also thinks so.
This sounds not like human.
Edit: special program for detecting that agrees with us too

Edit 2: for better comparison I posted in that program about 10 human made posts from forum, and all of 'em had “0% likely AI generated” there

3 Likes

Sure hope this does not mean that basic purchases (just VOP) are removed.

No, this is just another offer like when we can buy VIP Pass around Christmas for a discount.

3 Likes

I’m skeptical of what these are going to cost. I took a look at current prices for comparison (US dollars on ios). It is worth noting that separate purchases still look available in the shop.

30 day VIP pass is 3.99 to begin with. I’m not sure what the best gem prices are, but that means these gem deals have to cost more than 3.99. Now of course these prices could come down as VIP isn’t as valuable for many late game players. Maybe? I’m not banking on it.

Options 3 and 4 include VIP too. But VIP costs 1.99 or 2.99 for premium. So will option 3 cost 1.99 more than option 2?

If you want both VIPs, then these combinations are probably good for you (assuming you aren’t stocked up on these already). But the inclusion of gems means the price could be increased in weird ways.

3 Likes

Best gem price in USD is 200 gems for US$0.99.

If Zynga adds $0.99 to individual VIP, then it would increase from US$3.99 to US$4.99?

1 Like

Closed as this feature is live.