šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V52) ā€“ New S1 Costumes, Gargolyles, December HoTM, S5 Hero -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

The usual challenge event cost.
300 gem / 10 challenge coin for 1 pull, and 2600 for 10 pulls.

2 Likes

Do these summons come from every portal so if i pull in season 4 I get a free 5* after 100 pulls ?

So it will now track every non legendary summon in ANY? event type portal, and when you hit 100 summons (even if you get a legendary in between) you will get to pick one of their select legendary in the fated portal? I am assuming this isnā€™t retroactive lol.

1 Like

You can summon in any portal as these Fated Summon is at a common new location, and EHT summos are also counted and the challenge event summons too.

The puls where you got a 5 star are not counted.

Yes, starting from whenever this will be released @g8slord

1 Like

I did a 10 pull in the new event summon and it counted towards Fated Summon. I also did a pull from EHT and it counted as well. So I imagine it does not matter which portal you use (ETT and Daily exempt). But the portal I use does not change the selection of heroes to choose from.

1 Like

I pulled a 5 star (Hachiko) and my fated summon count did not reset

1 Like

I was excited until you said the counter resets, I canā€™t imagine this will happen too often. What they need to do is add a pity counter to TC20 for getting S1 heroes. I have only pulled a single Non S1 and I have run non stop since 2 weeks after it went live. How many years is that now? LOL

1 Like

I hope it wonā€™t resetā€¦ I canā€™t imagine having summon counter at 99/100 and then pulling Elena! :laughing:

2 Likes

If it resets thats just total trash

Ok, then maybe it is just not counts as I pulled an 5 star first and the counter stayed at 0 :slight_smile:

Now, I can confirm it is not reset :slight_smile:
Thorne after 47 non 5 star pulls, and the counter stays at 47

5 Likes

Hallelujah!

1 Like

If it is a pity timer, and itā€™s set up to reset on any legendary pull, thatā€™s still an improvement over today. Itā€™s not ideal. But these comments are my worry.

Today folks are upset if they do 200 pulls with no legendary. Now it could be ā€œI did 99 pulls then Elenaā€. Unhappiness still exists and arguably is even amplified by Pity. We also have to consider the quality and quantity of heroes available. Those who donā€™t pull the hero they want will still be unhappy.
My experience from another match 3 game with Pity timer is filled with complaints of the hero they got from Pity. While it seems better, itā€™s not treated that way.

It wonā€™t reset. So we are good :slight_smile:

Sorry for the confusion.

5 Likes

Do u know approx date this will come into the game ?

V52 will be released on Oktober 17th, and the update will be forced on October 24th.

3 Likes

Why would they include S1 heroes in that listā€¦ does not make any sense.

They should have included old event heroes.

9 Likes

I agree with this 100%.

1 Like

I think itā€™s basically cause itā€™s better than nothing. If you chose all 20 now, Iā€™m not sure what happens (because I donā€™t think anyone has tested). So Iā€™m guessing you just donā€™t fill the Pity timer any more. So would you rather have 15 available heroes or 20? Itā€™s small, but 20 is better. That helps feed soul exchange. Although if you get to all 20, Soul Exchange may not help, so I guess itā€™s just a feeder.

This does depend on how often this resets. Is it going to be yearly? Monthly? Weekly?

5 Likes

I think the most sense would be pulling old HOTMs. Now there is really no way to get Telluria or Vela (if anyone wants to have them), the ToL is a jokeā€¦

1 Like

Any info on new calendar release yet ? Btw ur the best everyone appreciates all that you do !

1 Like