šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (v30) ā€“ Hero Balance Updates; Updated Alchemy Lab; Hero Academy; Updated Sand Empire Seasonal Event; Updated Path of Valor; New Season 3 Heroes; Jun/Jul/Aug/Sep HOTM ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Everything was good until you said that they wonā€™t get them back. Theyā€™ll be replaced if they leave. Besides, all these top players have invested so much into the gameā€¦ what makes you think that they are all just going to up and quit over something so insignificant in the scheme of things?

1 Like

What about HOTM details friend

It likely will, but weā€™re waiting on a response from the Small Giant Staff to a bug report that the loot in the first version of Beta looks to be incorrect.

3 Likes
  1. Cost of acquisition is very high. Potentially five times as high as cost of retention.

People donā€™t just magically come to this game to ā€œfill inā€ for people who left.

1. I never said all the top players are going to quit. Thatā€™s a strawman argument. Also, itā€™s insignificant to you, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s insignificant to others.

The fact is, digital games, especially mobile games, and especially gacha games have a very short lifespan. If you look at games like farmville etc, they were extremely popular in their heyday, making Zynga into a billion dollar company. But how many years did that last?

So many popular gacha games have come and gone the past decade. Even without this fiasco, thereā€™s a test for SG when E&P will inevitably start to lose interest amongst the early adapters. Whether they can get through this is already a huge task, without anything like covid/the current nerfs affecting things.

If it was so easy to run a successful company, everyone would be billionaires.

1 Like

@zephyr1 is this a round 4 of beta balance now? I saw rumors on the forum.

Beta Update

Beta has reopened, with additional updates to balance changes.

=> šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 4 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

=> :test_tube: Early Information on General Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

1 Like

This is all fun and games until they release a French maid Gobblerā€¦

3 Likes

Here is what Iā€™m guessing after Springvale releasedā€¦

So, the new Sand Empire loot has Orb and Darts or not? thanksā€¦

As you can check in the game (using convert option on the buildings), advanced mine should be released with SH25. not sure about advanced farm

Advanced farm was released with SH24

Another advanced mine comes with neither SH24 nor SH25.
SH24 each brings an advanced food warehouse, iron warehouse and farm.
With SH 25 only the Hero Academy comes.

Only conversion option I have on Mines is to convert a Mine to Hero Academy w/ SH25.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s been updated to include both an Orb and Darts.

Iā€™ll be posting a separate thread with the loot and gameplay updates when I get a moment.

5 Likes

Why do they hate Owl so much that they want to nerf him again.
You want to help poor poor Owl, make him slow instead of very slow.
#showowlsomelove

5 Likes

Donā€™t think so. Now they have the same amount of easter event heroes

Did you mean this to be a reply to my post about the Quest loot?

Still no Sand empire game play thread? :frowning_face: I know you were waiting on reward clarification, but I want to read about the match 4 and match 5 effects!

Seriously, thank you @zephyr1 and @Guvnor for all you do to bring us this information.

I know, Iā€™m slacking. Had to catch up on a few things first.

Itā€™s 2am my time, so I think that thread is going to have to wait until tomorrow, unfortunately.

8 Likes

You are working hard, on many many topics, thank you so much!

(These mods are a little OP in teamā€¦ But donā€™t try to nerf them!!! )

4 Likes

Oh bro take some sleep , appreciate ur hard work but u need to take some rest for ur health

1 Like