The Age-Old Question - Who gets the scopes?

Scopes are by far the least numerous of the element-specific 4* ascension mats in my inventory. Whereas I’ve gotten 30+ darts, tabards, and rings in my time, I’ve scored 24 tonics and just 18 scopes total.

I have two blue legendaries maxed and a bunch of solid choices sitting at 3^70. I do fairly well against red titans (9-10*), but given the prevalence of great red defensive heroes, I believe a blue hero should be my next project.

King Arthur and Alasie are my maxed blues, the candidates are:

• Aegir
  • Ariel
  • Athena
  • Frida
  • Isarnia
  • Magni
  • Miki
  • Misandra

My other maxed heroes are:

Purple

• Hel
  • Kageburado
  • Khiona
  • Sartana

Yellow

• Drake Fong
  • Joon
  • Onatel

Green

• Evelyn
  • Tarlak

Red

• Ares
  • Gravemaker
  • Marjana
  • Mitsuko

A little more info:

• I basically only run a 3-2 for raids and wars, and I run mono against titans.
  • I’m sitting on a pile of tomes, but the Damascus blades are extremely scarce.
  • I don’t generally use healers except for a select few (Rigard, Boldtusk, Kiril, Kunchen at 3^70) in wars, but that’s not to say I would be opposed to maxing a 5* healer.
  • My current defense (Evelyn-GM-Drake-Kage-Alasie) keeps me comfortably in diamond, so the new blue is not likely take Alasie’s place.

So… who gets the scopes?

I vote athena and 20 characters

1 Like

She has been the frontrunner for the scopes for some time, but then Ariel and Miki both came along during the most recent Atlantis Rises and I figured I’d better get some more input.

Defense down always affects dmg against titans more than attack buff. That’s the biggest reason to max athena.

1 Like

True, but is she more useable at 3^70 than some of my other options? That’s the part where I really get to second-guessing myself.

Not really. Too fragile

2 Likes