Team help time!

I usually run a rainbow team, I have feeders saved up and Im trying to pick someone to build around.

wu
Anzogh
Frida (or King Arthur)
Lianna
Rigard

Now none of which are leveled up past 2nd ascend. I recently pulled Hel, Vivica and Inari but Im having trouble finding where to se them. Viv is a slow healer so I don’t see any point in replacing Rig with her. but I read Hel is meta so maybe I should bounce regard and use her as my purple. As for Holy I have Poseidon also.

My fire heroes are tough as I have Khagan and Azlar and Elena none of which I think are any better than Anzogh who I also read isn’t great. I could possibly replace Any with bold tusk for heals but he is significantly lower heals. All I wanted was GM from this Atlantis, a little bummed out.

Im in the process of maxing out Kiril and Gladeirus for 4* heals also.

Come on…
Seriously no help?

Everybody is out farming!!! Lol :laughing:
Wolf9
:man_farmer:
:woman_farmer:

2 Likes

Hello,
I’m new at this too.
Frida is going to be tough to ascend, lot of feeders, mats, time. Mine is going to be at 2/60 soon, then I’m going to need rare mats, so she will be waiting. Any 5* is in the same boat.
Works mostly on 3 & 4* first. The mats for 4* are easier to farm until the 4th ascention level. They are very usable at 3/60.
I don’t have all the heroes that you have, but, Kiril, Rigard are a must, Bolddy is great too but overlap with Kiril, so timing is important, also i don’t think you’re likely to need 3 healer in the team, lianna is good for damage, that all i can say from experience, hope it will be of help.
If you have more heroes, you should post screnshots, so the more experienced players can give you their input.
Good luck.
Have fun
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wolf my Frida is at 3/60. Those damn warm cloaks are holding me back. I mean come on, she’s a polar Bear FFS?? Why does she need warm cloaks???

2 Likes

Right i totally agree, the weather in the empire is not that cold overall.
Well she going to have company, Marge coming to visit. :laughing:
Have fun, going back to farming. :man_farmer:
Wolf9

1 Like

Ha! I managed to pull Hel with my 1st Atlantis Coin, then ended up with Marge too. She’s delegated to the bottom of my feeder list. Too many 4* to finish off before I even touch Hel, plus I have been slowly working on Khagan. I was planning on doing some serious pulls for Wilbur or Proteus, but I think I have enough projects for the time being.

Yeah,
Me too, plus i have a new project Atlantis team,
Melia(×4), Triton(×2), Chochin, Nama, Danza, should be interesting.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:man_farmer:.

1 Like

@Wolf9, nice pulls my friend. They will keep you busy for awhile!!

I just hope it will be a fun team, and possibly a good team.
Have fun.
Wolf9

1 Like