TBD: Part Deux - Recruiting

Um, so what does this say in English? :thinking:

It means… Haha Sarah something something I couldn’t understand. According to google translate. :laughing:

1 Like

My Google translate didn’t work either. :wink:

2 Likes

:saluting_face::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:from which country

the translation I got:
“Hello Sarah, I’ve seen you in the whole news, sister”

…no idea whether it is correct

3 Likes

Back on topic, we still have spaces in TBD so come and check us out. Friendly, competitive enough to do well in Mythic and alliance quests, but relaxed enough to allow you to have a life and a positive bank balance - or not, your choice! Coordinated war tank with FFA strategy, hitting 12* titans, all rares killed. Players from around the world and general good vibe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sent you msg in line. Looking for a new alliance after war ends tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’m predicting… You’ll be glad you made the decision to find out more :wink:. You can always ask to join in game and visit for a while. Warning - you might just end up staying

2 Likes

Hi @Supra thanks for letting me know, i got a new phone and don’t have Line installed. Will download it so we can make contact :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still some spaces at TBD. We’ve enjoyed a Christmas war victory, and still smashed the titans while we’ve enjoyed rl time with family. If you want an alliance that lets you balance life with competitive but fun gameplay then come and check us out!

2 Likes

Just bumping this into the New Year with style and panache.

Well, with 20 characters of come join us!

2 Likes

Hi there!

Come visit us.

We have snacks, 12* titans (up to 13* rare) - we finish in top 1k of events when full, or nearly full, and take a fairly relaxed approach to the whole thing.

We’ll be starting a new war chest (Hopefully) after the weekend so next week would be perfect.

Discord and Line available but not mandatory. Reply here if interested!

2 Likes

Still spaces in TBD! Everything JaR82 said above and, as a bonus, we’re really friendly!

2 Likes

Now looking for 6 as a couple have let us due to RL. Come pop in and say hi!

1 Like

Bumping.

We’re at 23 at the moment, come and check us out!

We’ll have a new war chest starting after the midweek war.

2 Likes

Spaces still available in TBD. Do you enjoy war and killing titans? Nice, friendly team mates in a relaxed atmosphere? Being competitive without the game ruling your life? If you answer yes to those questions, come and check us out! We’d love to meet you :slight_smile:

1 Like

20 characters of bumping. If you have a small alliance (10ish) and fancy a merge we’d also be up for a chat.

Good luck in war, see you on the other side!

1 Like

Thanks @Draerius , same to you. I was going to edit the banner at kick off but you’ve beaten me to it!

It’s nice to be against someone I recognise.

1 Like

Im not looking for a new alliance but have enjoyed reading your posts. You all seem like a very friendly active group
For that i dont mind bumping your ad

5 Likes