Tahir's speciall skill leveling very hard only from tier ascension till now, is it normal?

So an aquintance of mine asked me why Tahir’s special skill lvl is so low? only lvl up from the ascensions tiers not from feeding at all, did someone else experience this? At 5* i never had this problem.

Well its a chance based on the number of feeders. So it is possible.

Use 50 red 1* feeders at a time and it will increase one level.

1 Like

/20 char of randomness :man_shrugging:
Nothing you can do. Actually with the last update and if they have enough space for feeders, one can give enough feeders in one go to reach 100% chance of SS level up.

3 Likes

i know but i was wondering if they inserted their finghers into this after upgrading the number of feeders

small chance that she has 50 slots but i’ll recomend that to her, tnx

25 2* red feeders will gove 100% chance for SS increase.

1 Like

it is normal for 3* or 4* i saw this but never happened to me at 5*

It’s very unlikely but it’s not impossible. It’s just that one case out of millions. Unlucky, that’s all. The human brain is really not wired to comprehend randomness :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It only happened with 3* and maybe 4* heroes before, but never with a 5* hero.
Currently leveling up Tahir as well and I reached his special skill level 7/8 before his 1st ascension …even though I was feeding him 1-2 heroes at a time. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine reached 8/8 just after the 2nd ascension so don’t think anything has changed

It was a bit slow at the beginning, didn’t reach 3/8 until after the 1st ascension. I usually feed enough to reach between 20-30% chance each time

1 Like

Exactly, she is determined to stop leveling him to last tier if by the end of 3/70 is not up

Yes we tend to neglect that 0.01% :face_with_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

1 Like