Getting Idea out of my head
Recording Theory crafting Tournaments/ War

Tournaments

Click for notes

Alliance War

Click for notes

Venting

Click for notes

Not happy with Tournaments, so do not participate except for my Teeny accounts ( desperately need 3* heroes, and resources for heroes / base )

Not happy with War, only doing it right now to support my Teeny account ( desperately need 3* heroes, and resources for heroes / base )

Devs have reached “good enough” for both tournaments, and war

How to add a new, more player friendly experience?

Enemy Ambush Event

First the server matches you with an opponent player

Then you fight the last PvE they did ( Map Season Stage, Quest, Challenge event, Tower, etc )

Example
1.8-7 if they are farming for recruits in Map Season 1

Then you fight the last attacking team they used

Example
Their 1.8-7 farming team

Then you fight the last defense team they fought ( raid, war, tournament, outpost, etc. )

Example
No Blue, Buff Booster, 4* hero, 3* troop

Attacker restrictions

There could be attacker restrictions, like tournaments, use restrictions like war, or unlimited like raids

Groups

It could be a solo event, alliance event, or multiple alliance event ( 3x alliances have their scores pooled )

Goal

Click for notes

The goal is to expose players to more of the cool parts of Empires, the sucky parts of Empires, and the average parts of Empire

The more players, and Devs, engage with Empires, the more they understand it, possibly enjoy it, and can offer suggestions about it to other players, and Devs

Reason

Click for notes

I am researching building a Stronghold from Lv01 to Lv21 ( unlocking Advanced House )

There is so much cool about Empires I have forgotten with my 2017-Sep account

There is so much frustration about Empires I have forgotten with my 2017-Sep account

There is so much average about Empires I have forgotten with my 2017-Sep account

Notes

Click for notes

2017-Sep

FIN

1 Like