Stonecleave, Mireweave, is either worth bothering with?

Asking strictly from the standpoint of: I am level 55, have 6 fully ascended war teams of 5*, so I don’t havemuch use for 4* except event teams. Looking at these two to maybe waste some food and recruits on as I don’t realky have anything else in the tank right now. Is either worth it for a specific reason, ie tournaments or event team use? And if so, could you please give that use? Thanks

2 Likes

Mireweave looks like a fun hero who could be good in the Bloody Battle 4* tourneys. I’m not sold on Stonecleave for anything though

Not really clued up on the new S3 hero’s but heard good thangs about mireweave team him with a wilbur Works good

No, i maxed mireweave, then fed her to telluria… utterly pointless.

1 Like

Thanks, guess they will be food for that neglected half leveled second Kunchen thats been hanging around the graveyard, lol.

Have a read of them before you make food out of them :+1:

5 Likes

I’ve had Stonecleave for a while and have quite enjoyed him in tournaments and wars. I’m looking forward to seeing how he performs in the next tiered event. The random attacks every turn while he can’t be touched are very useful.

4 Likes

I maxed both because I have 1 of all my other 4*s of each color already maxed. So why not just max these guys.

Mireweave gets stronger as a fight goes on because of his stacks. Stonecleave can be very useful because when you activate his special. He hits after every turn but can’t be hit.

You can easily find situations to use both of these heroes.

4 Likes

I am the same, if for no other reason I max at least one of each, you never know what SG has planned for the future and they may come in handy at some point.

5 Likes

If you want to give your roster reprieve, wait until christmas eve before you attempt to max stonecleave.

2 Likes

in which alternate reality do you come from (one where she delivers healing??). Have you actually played the hero more than a handful of times? As it stands, that is preposterous! I am literally gobsmacked!!!

1 Like

In my reality she sucks ■■■, if things are different in your reality then I’m happy for you.

2 Likes

With whole shebang of maxed 5* teams that would be indeed situational. No clue about Stonecleave, but I had leveled Microwave… oven (whatever) just for fun - I’m (very) c2p, so any new interesting hero that gives some twist to the game is welcome. I had used her in today’s’ trials, and she’s just cool to play. I believe I will use her in some tournaments as well, depending on the conditions. Keeping the stack alive is microgame in itself. But well, that depends. If I sat on 30+ 5* heroes with good synergies to make 6 war teams… Maybe I would give up on her, since she offers probably nothing you couldn’t achieve with the other heroes. [52 lvl here, my teams are between 3800-4100]. Anyway, I did it for fun of it, and she delivers on that :wink:

2 Likes

I swore you were going to run straight into a poem there @bobiscool​:joy: with those rhyming skills you could go a long way!! :wink:

1 Like

Just thought I’d drop this here. As it seems pertinent to the ongoing discussion.

8 Likes

Mireweave - maxed her on my alt. Have used her only once, got her up to +10 stacked and still did almost no real damage. I’ll run her one or two more times, but it seems like she will be turned to food if she continues to under perform like that.

1 Like

@General_Confusion. What kind of team were you using? A healer/ attack buffer or simple attack buffer coupled with a defense down will allow her do the equivalent special attack to a 300% (or more) to 3 (and up to 7 in Atlantis) on the first hit (and every second turn she will be ready to fire (she just needs a tiny bit of support; far less than Goldilocks (Mist)). She will then do that every second turn until she is dead or it is over (you don’t even have to plan for it; so long as you have the lvl 9, 7% mana troop (plus the 2% mana bonus in the talent grid) or a lvl 11 9% mana troop she will charge with just 6 tiles (the mana bonus shaves 0.5 of a tile of her charging speed). I have literally seen no other hero like it. I certainly don’t have one.

1 Like

defense down will help all heroes. She doesn’t get a special benefit from that. Triton hits harder out of the gate and at least from what I saw continues to hit harder even when she is at +10. Yes, she hit more often, but it was like a mosquito bite compared to Triton. And unlike valeria, who is also very fast, there is no benefit for running multiples. With Val I can get some serious DOT damage going by running two. Who knows…one run isn’t something to base a whole decision on, but if she continues like that there is no way she is making my team.

1 Like

I have an alliance mate that has been running a team of Costume Rigard-Mireweave-Brynhild-Mireweave-Wu Kong and has been posting screenshots like that with 2k+ attack bonuses. Ridiculous. :grin:

1 Like

I’m with general confusion. She just doesn’t do any damage compared to other heroes.