🐰 Springvale 2020: Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links – Starts April 6

I sincerely want to know the thinking process of SG when they choose the rewards…how i am supposed to be encouraged to play this challenge when i have to spend time and 134 WE to take a sturdy shield and a token that gives almost certainly a 3 star?? Without even talking about the advanced stage that is utterly pathetic. They remain so greedy even in this difficult times instead of bringing some “renewal” in terms of rewards to their community it’s unbelievable

1 Like

I look at it this way.

I play this game and I like it. Anything they give us to do or play is fine by me. Would I like “more”. Ya, sometimes, but it is what it is.

Remember that it is a game. If it isn’t enjoyable or feels like a chore, it is ok to move on or not complete something.

10 Likes

This Is the type of behaviour that keep them to do as they do… You don’t have to be “fine” because you can get over It, AM are fundamental to the game progress and if you have to wait months to just ascend a hero i don’t think it’s bogus to just ask for a little more

1 Like

Nice work, unfortunately the numbers of emblems change between last beta and release

1 Like

I’m challenging myself to clear Easy difficulty with the following team:

Just want to get that Chick avatar

6 Likes

Im doing It without problem. Im enjoying the event very much and the rewards are fine.

People , the energy cost is ok. You dont have to finish all the event today . You have still plenty of days ahead

2 Likes

I am just trying to do this as fast as I can so then I can concentrate on other stuff as they crop up.
I only bought the Valor VIP Pass, and got 300 Gems from that + had 2 WE flasks from completing “nodes” on the path.

With those, I have managed to complete Easy, Normal, and I have done Stage 11 on Advanced.

The hardest part in my opinion are the eggs when you get lots and have a bad board.
I am having to use “defensive” teams rather than offensive: 2x Healer + 1x Proteus + 1x Miki + whatever other extra colour would be beneficial.

But there are people who LOVE complaining about everything . Nothing feels suitable for them .
I know that everything can be improved but its good to recognize that SG works to give us new events and things (well welcomed in this turbulent time). One can go as far as their teams allow you to go and thats fine if not all would be a gift from SG

2 Likes

Has anyone corrected the graphics with new power numbers? @zephyr1 @cap

Just completed the easy level. Mostly using my ‘best’ troops although I sometimes played around by dropping a couple of upcoming heroes into my stacks (put 1-1 Telluria in for LOLs! She and all the others easily survived.) Will certainly be more cautious when playing the higher levels.

I do have a couple of WE flasks but I’m going to try to resist the temptation. Plenty of time.

2 Likes

Guys just a quick question: Does anyone knows in which next event would we be able to use our EHT to pull Seasonal Events Heroes? I don’t fancy the rabbits and sheep from Springvale.

1 Like

Sand Empire is the next seasonal event.

You are right. Some people do get enjoyment from complaining. I shouldn’t ruin their fun!

Spring heroes, negative effects?

Just wondering what is up with all the spring heros having negative effects? Why would anyone want them?

3 Likes

My Springvale thoughts:
-Family bonus should be resurrection…just saying
-White Rabbit should share Springvale family bonus

1 Like

No, but I’m talking to @cap about making an updated version — we’ll have that soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

“Challenging” with lvl10+ troops…

lol

1 Like

So much sass!! :stuck_out_tongue:

They are 2* troops, which I leveled up early in the game before I knew better about saving that food for 4* troops.

Could also drop down, doubt it would make a big difference since my TP is still above the recommendation for the last stages of easy:

1 Like

My team so far, currently only doing advanced and am on level 7. Gotta get that tonic. There is flexibility though with Ursena, Frida, and Proteus.

Best of luck guys!

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate it