Speed Leveling Heroes for Veterans

@Puruska, thanks for the link! :slight_smile: While I’m still using the method outlined in my “Speed Levelling” guide, I don’t know if it fully addresses @DJQuixo’s original post.

For someone later in the game, there are methods that are arguably more efficient, and likely faster.

@Kerridoc touches on some of the methodology briefly in his post:

Additionally, @WinkWink has done some phenomenal work in detailing the concept of “Banking” recruits, food, Practice Swords, Adventure Kits and Rugged Clothing, and is currently working on a spreadsheet that will help determine the most efficient method given the resources available.

You can read up on his approach to banking in the “Speed Guide” thread. :slight_smile:

Personally, I am very enthusiastic about preparing a Late Game guide to “Power Levelling” a hero, as opposed to the Mid-Game approach I outlined in my “Guide” :slight_smile:

I haven’t personally reached that stage of the game, however, and recently have been rather busy otherwise, so I am waiting until I have more experience with implementing the “Bank and Power Level” method (for instance, I am currently trying my hand at “banking” all trainer-hero’s) before attempting to answer the question:

But it’s a terrific question! :slight_smile:

I think @Puruska and @Rigs have provided some unique insights here as well, and I look forward to their continued contributions!

Thanks all,
:slight_smile: Tima

2 Likes