Did 60 Teltoc pulls and need help prioritizing all the excellent collateral I got while hunting for Falcon and Jackal…
I’m not really concerned about finishing class quests right now. Priorities are basically everything offense (war depth, comfortable Platinum raiding, being able to complete epic content easier, being able to attempt legendary content, making titans cry).
Main thoughts/questions swimming around in my head:
- Stay the path and level 4* teams before working on 5* -OR- make exception for Frida and Panther up to 2.60 (or at least to a point where they are sturdy enough to bring vs 8* titans/color stacking quests)
- Prioritize Hatter up to 2.60 as well? He is super fun to use for war clean up at 1.1 but sometimes dies before I can pull off the switcheroo. If I save Hatter for later does that change my green 4* priorities (Hatter has anti-synergy w my “best” 4* options–Caedmon and Melendor)
- Concerning my decisions for 1 & 2 - when does a 5* hero become stronger than a maxed 3*?
- When I get to a second Purple healer, do I go with Rigard 2 or Sabina 1?
- What do I do w multiples? Any new rumors on the advanced buildings and how they might work turning heroes into other heroes or dismantling? I don’t mind holding on to the dupes and some will eventually get levels; it’s just kind of annoying seeing them every time I scroll through
In 1st pic, team 1 = current defense (prioritizing these to max) & teams 2/3 = tentative levelling order; they are all repeated in the by-color-by-power roster shots that follow