I’ve gotten some new heroes from the last couple events, and also from my TC 20, so I’m trying to gauge if my plan makes sense. Heroes are listed in current priority order, with those parked or waiting listed on second line. All other heroes I have are max levels, duplicates or feeders. Let me know what you think.
Red: Guardian Kong 4.67, Bauchan 1.01
- Easy choice, as these are the only 2 heroes I have that wouldn’t be a duplicate of a max level hero. Guardian Kong has been pushed back at times by other higher priority heroes. Unsure if that should happen again.
Purple: Ameonna 4.59, Tyrum 2.15
Waiting: Obakan 3.70 (need mats)
- Easy choice, as these are the only 2 heroes I have that wouldn’t be a duplicate of a max level hero. Obakan is close to having enough materials, but will finish Ameonna first, as he’s just okay.
Green: Mnessus 2.01, Carver 3.27
Waiting: Gobbler 3.60, Jack O’Hare 3.60, Skittleskull 3.60, Kadilen 2.60
- Lots of greens parked at a sensible level, will need to decide order soon. Have been getting a bunch of Carvers, so feeding the dupes to the one I’m leveling, probably will finish him, since he’s close.
Yellow: Leonidas 1.34, Melia 1.05, Arman 1.01
Waiting: Justice 3.70, Gan Ju 2.31, Hu Tao 3.60, Li Xiu 3.60, Chao 3.60, Kailani 1.01
- I’m planning on Leonidas to 2.60 or 3.70 for now. Lots of yellows parked, but have some good non basic 3* options to work on first, I feel.
Blue: Kiril 4.60, Gato 1.15
Waiting: Magni 3.70 (lack mats), Valen 3.10, Triton 3.60, Richard 1.01, Thorne 1.01
- If I had materials for Magni, I’d put him behind Kiril, I think. Gato seems good for events. I’m unsure about Triton’s spot in the order and Richard versus Thorne versus the others in the waiting list.
Thanks for reading.