Seshat versus Sartana

Who should get the Tabards to rise to 5* first? Seshat or Sartana?

I’d vote for 20 Seshats

1 Like

Seshat dont even think twice about it! She is basically sartana+domitia+thot amun :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Go for Seshat. You won’t be regret

2 Likes

Another vote for Seshat. Halted my Sartana levelling when I drew Seshat. She hits almost as hard. The minion more than makes up for slightly lower def & hp. Dispels, which is great not just for battles but also the rare Alpha Gryphon (+42% def). And a great Element Link when paired with other purps for War.

2 Likes

I’d vote seshat every day of the week and twice on sunday.

/fewgoodmenreference

3 Likes

Another vote for Seshat. She is basically Sartana on steroids…lol.

3 Likes

Very easy choice and no need to know the rest of your roster.
+1 for Seshat

4 Likes

There is no wrong answer - both are excellent. Yes, Seshat is more versatile but Sartana is more targeted - her poison on raids is very useful.

2 Likes

Seshat for sure… You Will not regret it

1 Like

Another vote for Seshat.

Her minions often leave her the last one standing in my Raids, and she’s won me quite a few - I remember one instance where she was alone against two heroes, one on each wing. The minions kept her alive while she took them down with her special, and they couldn’t do enough damage to break through all 3 of her minions. On the other hand, she was doing tons of damage to them with each hit, and the fast mana + ghosting tiles let me keep firing her off!

1 Like

Seems Seshat takes the vote with a large majority. Thanks for all the replies.

I have Sartana maxed all day , BUT Seshat got the cash for sure !! I managed to pull 9 of her… I think I’m in love !!

1 Like

Nine Seshat…wow! I am jealous. That is a real nightmare for any holy tank.

1 Like

I got very very lucky, so I made a team … she’s my kinda lady :smiley: