Seriously tell me are the Halloween Heroes good or and worth to summon?

are the Halloween Heroes good or and worth to summon? Vlad and all them… Just curious. I have plenty of diamonds and don’t want to waste. Thanks :blush:

Not Vlad but anyone else is pretty good

4 Likes

I wouldn’t spend diamonds trying to get them. None of them are good enough for that- they are pretty good at best

1 Like

Yes I know :blush: but his name came first on mind lol

There are better heroes available in Atlantis or most challenge events. I would recommend waiting unless you are hoping to get Kingston.

2 Likes

I have Kingston already :see_no_evil::heart_eyes:

Then I would wait :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Okay so not really worth the diamonds. And when does the next thing starts? Always same dates or different. I’m only 3 months playing.

A very fast hero is always useful, but if u already have too many Dark 5* heroes just pass. Every single hero has a purpose. U have to think about raid tournaments as well

1 Like

Save your gems. If you have any saved Epic Hero tokens you can use them. Since you already have Kingston, I’d wait until Friday to use them and try for Neith

1 Like

1 December I think for the seasonal event

Every month there is a challenge event or Atlantis you can use your gems on too

Usually you use gems on the month where you fancy that particular HOTM. Most people will pass on December HOTM I suspect for example because it is rumoured to be not very good (search: Grimble) unless you really really like the Atlantis or Challenge heroes.

If Christmas seasonal event overlaps into Jan, as we expect it to, using EHTs during early January will be a popular choice.

Otherwise use your gems based on which HOTM or heroes in the challenge event you want

4 Likes

Thank you for the information ! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

I have only 1 the real one lol the rest are all 4 and 3* I love my 4**

2 Likes

Imo, the only two I would even want just to have are Victor and Valeria. But odds of getting them are so dang low, I am not even gonna bother. I would personally wait until December because the X-Mas heroes are some of the best tanks and Rudolph is a 3 star mana cutter for fire element. Although the 2 main ticket heroes imo for that event are Mother North and Buddy. @Olmor has a few videos showcasing a team with two Mother Norths.

6 Likes

Victor - good but may not be worth the final mats based on current meta
Valeria - very good value for the cost of maxing her
Vlad - useful in war especially during field aid

3 Likes

Good morning Auntie :blush: was too tired to reply last night. I pulled Valeria :see_no_evil: lucky like crazy.

4 Likes

Thanks! So I pulled the right one. Valeria

2 Likes

Personally, i’d save any tokens for the Xmas or Summer events.

Victor is OK as 5* go but nothing exceptional.

Valeria is a bit better since her damage buff but as 4* blues go i’d still take Triton, Grimm, Sonya over her on almost any team needing a blue hitter.

In short, none of them are in the ‘terrible’ brackets like Margaret, Thorne, Danzaburro, etc but they’re not ones to really waste effort trying to pull.

1 Like

@Ljiljana Out of the three her and Victor are the ones that are desired out of this event. Level her up and keep her for Field Aid wars and class quests that involve Monks. She is one of few if not the only ice monk.

3 Likes

Class quests I barely did because of lack of heroes. But I’m coming there step by step lol. And what are Field Aid wars

2 Likes