šŸ”µ [Sep 11, 2019] Trials of Shadows Teams ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

• Sabina is the only true healer available for this Trial, since Rumpelstiltskin only heals by chance. Do you have Sabina? Did you bring her along?

Sadly Sabina is only on my alt. Not like I use healers much anyway.

• How did you deal with Boss Scarlett and Skittleskullā€™s attack debuffs? Some possible options include Antidotes, using Rogue Khiona to overwrite the debuffs, using Sorcerer Mitsuko for mana control, using Sorcerer Ameonna to shed to status effects on herself, using Rogues Inari or Margaret to dodge the specials, or using Rogue Peters to silence.

I just nuked em with the bomb attack item.

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

Just some level increases but nothing all that much really.

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

Well having Gill-Ra almost fully emblemed helped put a ton by increasing her tankiness.

• What items did you use, if any?

2nd stage i had to bring out the bombs. Jahangir was very squishy and I had only Danzaburo as the only holy hero for this. I had 3 dark heroes, 1 holy, and 1 fire.

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

Rogue emblems are being saved atm. Sorcerer emblems are being saved for the last node on Gill-Raā€™s grid.

• If you beat Stage 3, whoā€™s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

Still not high enough.

• Anything else interesting to share?

Nothing to note

3 Likes

Wheres the video? :rofl:
20 characters

2 Likes

Yes and yesā€¦

I bring Amoenna and Mitsuko but as I still use carpet bombing, I donā€™t care about itā€¦

Only some levels and emblemsā€¦

Old Team:

New Team:

The puzzlr was insanely badā€¦

10 Healing Potions
5 Arrow Attacks
4 Bomb Attacks

Sabina

Joon

5 Likes

Wow! Talk about a close victory - congrats @yelnats_24

4 Likes

Iā€™m a little late for posting but at least Iā€™m doing it before the next trial starts! :wink:
Edit: Dā€™oh! I thought the trials started at 10am but they start at 9, so I posted this after the start of the next trial.

My team last time was
Jahangir, Kelile and Sabina + two other heroes that I donā€™t have anymore (2* or 3* that I dontā€™ like and fed away I guess).

I was lucky to pull Scarlett not long before the trial started and I had kept an unleveled Dawa from the last trial where she was needed so my team this time was:
Scarlett (1/10) - Jahangir (1/22) - Dawa (1/1) Kelile (3/57) - Sabina (3/54)

I did the first stage on auto, then tried to do the second stage without using items and got slaughtered.

Since there was the event going on and I still havenā€™t used any emblems, the event seemed like a priority and I stopped there.
Next time my Scarlett will be higher level and I hope I can finish stage 2.

3 Likes