Seeking your advice about leveling up my heroes

I am lvl 55 and already have 11 maxed out 5* heroes, but unfortunately, the previous 6 months were some kind of hell… I have plenty of great holy, fire and nature heroes but waiting for items since my last fully ascended hero about 8 months ago… And most importantly my problem is now about dark and ice, in these cases I’m cursed the opposite way (kidding, don’t believe in the curse stuff), I have plenty of items and no decent heroes…
Ice: I have Isarina and Misandra maxed out and just Thorne in tier 3 lvl 70.
Dark: I have Sartana and Aeron maxed out and Domitia and Mo Kar in tier 3 lvl 70which I don’t like…
What’s your take about my situation? You think I wait more for better heroes (Possible Magni, Richard, Obakan from TC20 and/ or finally some decent heroes from events) or don’t waste time and spend my items on what I have? And if it’s the case which one/ ones in these 3 should I choose?
The situation and fear of mistakes (I did many in the past and then regretted it ) give me headaches!
Thank you in advance

Depends on the Am’s you have but from thoose i think you youldnt regret ascending Domitia …
She has a solid tile damage + the 3 debuff (better than Obakan imo)

1 Like

Honestly, I would suggest never wasting your mats on a sub par hero they are too valuable. There is so many new characters they are adding to the event summons like guardians ( holy Gazelle looks awesome) pirates ( blue ranger guy looks so op) and next week has Avalon with two new 5* heroes ( green and red). Plus the holy and purple HOTM coming late this year look totally Op. you have a dozen or so leveled already to make do with… be patient and see if your luck turns.

1 Like

In my honest opinion from what you have to ascend further, I wouldn’t do anyone other than Domitia. With emblems she won’t disappoint. Good luck

1 Like

Thank you, pal, I’m still waiting but I agree that Domitia is the better choice between the options I have…

Thanks a lot, I was thinking the same but that damn doubt… You know what I’m saying, but after all the game is about patience after chance and money… I’ll definitely wait for these 5 events ahead of us in less than 2 months and wish I get at least one decent ice or dark hero…

Thank you, exactly you’re right… She’ll be my only option if the sad moment comes after these consecutive events ahead…