Seeking your advice about leveling up my heroes

I am lvl 55 and already have 11 maxed out 5* heroes, but unfortunately, the previous 6 months were some kind of hell… I have plenty of great holy, fire and nature heroes but waiting for items since my last fully ascended hero about 8 months ago… And most importantly my problem is now about dark and ice, in these cases I’m cursed the opposite way (kidding, don’t believe in the curse stuff), I have plenty of items and no decent heroes…
Ice: I have Isarina and Misandra maxed out and just Thorne in tier 3 lvl 70.
Dark: I have Sartana and Aeron maxed out and Domitia and Mo Kar in tier 3 lvl 70which I don’t like…
What’s your take about my situation? You think I wait more for better heroes (Possible Magni, Richard, Obakan from TC20 and/ or finally some decent heroes from events) or don’t waste time and spend my items on what I have? And if it’s the case which one/ ones in these 3 should I choose?
The situation and fear of mistakes (I did many in the past and then regretted it ) give me headaches!
Thank you in advance

Depends on the Am’s you have but from thoose i think you youldnt regret ascending Domitia …
She has a solid tile damage + the 3 debuff (better than Obakan imo)

1 Like

Honestly, I would suggest never wasting your mats on a sub par hero they are too valuable. There is so many new characters they are adding to the event summons like guardians ( holy Gazelle looks awesome) pirates ( blue ranger guy looks so op) and next week has Avalon with two new 5* heroes ( green and red). Plus the holy and purple HOTM coming late this year look totally Op. you have a dozen or so leveled already to make do with… be patient and see if your luck turns.

1 Like

In my honest opinion from what you have to ascend further, I wouldn’t do anyone other than Domitia. With emblems she won’t disappoint. Good luck

1 Like

Thank you, pal, I’m still waiting but I agree that Domitia is the better choice between the options I have…

Thanks a lot, I was thinking the same but that ■■■■ doubt… You know what I’m saying, but after all the game is about patience after chance and money… I’ll definitely wait for these 5 events ahead of us in less than 2 months and wish I get at least one decent ice or dark hero…

Thank you, exactly you’re right… She’ll be my only option if the sad moment comes after these consecutive events ahead…

Cookie Settings