đŸ•” Season 4 (Voyagers of the Underwild) – FAQ & Links

If this hasn’t been done yet, could someone with a deep bench run Season 4 province 6 with: Phileas Fogg, Athena, an attack booster, Glenda and finally Lianna to potentially create the highest single hit ?
If Fenrir still hits harder than Lianna despite the boost, then my bad :wink:

Not sure if this is the right place to vent about how repetitive are the stages ONCE AGAIN.

The biome effect is AMAZING but all stages and provinces until now does the exact SAME. Yellow and purple ONLY.

We finally got a cool feature instead of those boring and annoying damage things like poison and flames from s2 and 3 but we have to repeat it so many times it’s gets just disappointing.

Forcing us to use different teams in different biomes effect was what I was waiting for, but my expectations went into big frustrations.

Now here i am again. Completed 6 provinces with all those stages using the same yellow team in autoplay because all stages are just the same. With the same effect.

I expected more and it would not be pricey or time consuming to do.

They put so much effort in power creeping heroes but forget that we actually have a game to play with them. The game is resumed to the summoning portal it looks like.

I didn’t finished s3 yet because, from the deep bottom of my heart, I got just SICK of it. All of that crap was SOOOO repetitive it almost killed me. And now what? Everything again?

All those events they are adding and those limit breakers and nons1 costumes trash and you can’t set a different element barrier in SIX PROVINCES?

I’m crazy done with map. Not mentioning players in s4 won’t get anything useful than the summon coins from map stages. Oh God!!! It sucks.

And every stage must be done twice!!! Once in each difficulty. It’s like playing the same freaking level over 300 times. Good updates being turned into annoying crap because of laziness.

1 Like

6+ is Green and Red. You just have to progress.

Yep
 I’ve seen it, thanks. Yet it took too long anyway. Bored to death after province 5.
(but I know itÂŽs my own personal taste).

1 Like

Well, I agree with you. Been playing with the same team on Normal and Hard as well, although I can’t let it autoplay on Hard it’s way way to repetitive :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah
 now 6 provinces on green teams.

Wow, such an excitement

Unlike @Andrie I like how I don’t have to swap between the same 2 old variation of my teams, just sticking to one and clicking play for the next stage without so many problems.

I 100% likes that we don’t have elite stages in S4 maps.

I mean it’s better than S1-S3 from a variety point of view. I finished S2 and 3 on easy and hard with the exact same team. So changing the team, or at least swap one color, every 6 provinces is a little bit of improvement.

Another big improvement from S3 is no more elite enemies, they are just time consuming, not any harder if you can kill the bosses you can also kill elite enemies.

You can now move the special stones, another thing I hated during S3, because it wasn’t a challenge, it was just frustrating.

So I think it is better than the last season(just the gameplay).

1 Like

This! It feels so good being able to play the board normally and without various mana block :cow2: :poop:

I 100% agree that s4 is a big improvement over s3.

But, honestly, what could be worse than s3? :joy:

Yes, those mana blocks, elite enemies, stones blocking our moves and repetitive worlds was the WORST. I still didn’t even finished it myself. Don’t need the mats, the Odin avatar neither care about pulling some 3*s. Finishing the last 5 or 6 provinces (specially that fire ones that feels like you have to play 60 exact the same levels) doesn’t worth it.

And now, for now, we have only the repetitive BS. It’s like improving from boring trash to just boring.

I’m really interested in what you would change?
In the end its just a match 3 game not sure how much someone can improve it, without changing the complete gameplay mechanics.

S1 was free of everything.

S2 was a little bit different with the special stages, but just because your heroes are faster or get damaged every turn, there wasn’t any need to change your teams.

S3 was probably the worst so far for me, for the reasons it seems at least some other feel the same :crazy_face: but still no need to change anything about your teams or gameplay

And now S4 is the first where some teams just don’t work. If you go mono dark against those holy enemies in the first few levels you will loose the battle.
It’s probably the first map ever in this game that truly needs some consideration before playing.
Of course you can play with the same rainbow team and accept that one of the 5 heroes is useless and probably still finish S4 without much problems.
But I find it refreshing, that my standard auto win teams don’t work everywhere on the map, or at least not that good.

And nobody forbids you to bring your own fun into it. Play with 4*, play with only 4 heroes, I don’t know, do whatever makes you fun. Or if you don’t like it at all just don’t play it, I mean there are 3 other seasons, and nearly daily now some Quests or events.

3 Likes

Man, I’m just venting that does the stages really need to be that equal? No big deal.

After 4 seasons and a lot of updates and mechanics introduced I was expecting a diffent role/gameplay this time. Peace.

All those also are the exact same lol

1 Like

i somehow agree with Andrie. While biome effects are a nice addition, having the same one for 5 provinces in a row is the epitome of “i don’t want to be lazy, but i’m too lazy to do anything anyway”. Was implementing a variation of 2/3 different effects per province too much of a struggle?

That said, is it me or are the stages really really easy? (at least in easy mode. But even the hard mode i tried for the first province was quite a piece of cake and a cup of tea, thinking i come from s3 where a bad board on first mob wave could be lethal).

4 Likes

Yeah
 thanks. That’s it. I didn’t meant “it’s terrible I won’t play it” but
 come on
 come on
 I don’t even have words. Good things can be turned into bad things when you have to swallow it so many times in a row.

About the difficulty I believe we are in the early stages and provinces so it’s natural they’re easier.

Hi @Guvnor,
I don’t see the thread about artworks of the Season 4 heroes. I like them very much. However, is this discussed somewhere?

No there isn’t such a thread to my knowledge.

Welcome to start one tho if you’d like.

A new Legendary name released for Season 4 is “Hannah” who is a Dark Druid. I am guessing that’s who the redhead in the hat looking like a female Indiana Jones is in the publicity artwork.

I’ve seen several post about SG getting lazy with design. I didn’t agree those this posts normally. Then I see season four new province repeats the underwater mechanic from season 2. Come on man.

I definitely consider this either lazy or non creative. I think my biggest issue is season four gave a clear weakness and clear strength. I like the idea to force different gameplay.

I don’t remember seeing anyone clamoring to bring this mechanic back. No strength bonus.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s annoying that blue isn’t strong underwater.

I’ve just been running 2-1-1-1 with 2 greens

2 Likes

And this part will be long
 there were will be lot of underwater stages according to what we have seen them in Beta.

2 Likes