Season 2 struggle

Thanks, I will give it a try when I can.

Good point. Just remember, than

Grazul will protect you from debuffs on VF speed, and gives you some heal. I can use Rigard, but I do not see him in your roster.

1 Like

Here are the teams I mostly use

Melendor - Isarnia - Telluria - Kiril - Caedmon (blue bosses and minor red enemies).

Isarnia - Telluria - Kiril - Melendor - Sonya (red bosses and minor blue enemies).

Joon - Cyprian - Domitia - Rigard - Chao (Wu Kong) (yellow bosses and minor purple enemies)

Joon - Rigard - Domitia - Wu Kong - Chao (purple bosses and minor yellow enemies)

Boldtusk - Isarnia - Gormek - Kiril - Scarlett (green bosses and minor red enemies)

And so on… It worked fine for me with the attack multiplier. So 3 heroes of a strong color against the boss or main enemies and 2 heroes of the second strongest color for the others, with healers, dispellers and purifiers when I can which saves me antidotes, potions…

Also, having good dispellers (like Caedmon, Melendor, Sonya) and good purifiers (like Rigard) are very important against bosses.

Ever since I discovered how quickly damage is dealt and special skills are charged with 3-2, 4-1 or mono, I’m an addict and use it everywhere! I only use rainbow in low level quests now.

3 Likes

I have only used Wu in titan battles. Unfortunately I don’t have levelled 5 except Sartana. Still praying everyday for Rigard. I have 5* to put a team together but it will take a long while to level them up. Justice is getting there though. Then it is waiting for the mats.

I think this is a playstyle preference. I prefer to run a riposte team for quests, because they can even autofarm difficult quests.

1 Like

@Phoenix27 Try multiple combos but I think you can do an interesting and very effective def/attack down combo:

Wilbur, Gormeck, Tibs, Scarlett, Kiril. (edit: I wrote rigard meaning tibs, whoops lol)

This lineup will soften up your enemies while keeping your guys relatively tough. Having three guys with def down helps you make sure that the enemy is pretty much always def down.

Stacking red means your tiles should do solid damage, so try and get as many red tiles on your board right before you reach the boss levels. You can do this by leaving one enemy alive in the second to last round and just continuously ghosting tiles until you have a lot of red.

Use your consumable boosters, dont listen to people who say they arent necessary, they exist to help. Arrows and the cheaper antidote/mana potions are especially effective. Use mana potions to juice Kiril when your team needs healing and use arrows when you reach bosses to keep them from landing blows on you. Use antidotes when your team is debuffed, poisoned, or whatever.

Let me know how this works out for you? Sometimes the synergy from a good 4* line up can outperform simply using your 5*.

1 Like

I look forward in trying out something new. I use 3 colors with titans with Wu/Wilbur.

I totally agree with this statement!

And yes these are my personal preferences, they’re probably not the most efficient or reliable but that’s how I complete Season 2 in hard mode. Just my 2 cents :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just tried your line up and it worked. None of my heroes died and made it through. Will keep this going for now!

3 Likes

I gave it a try and Wu was the first to die, then Cyprian. I will dabble with it though and try again.

Are you heal yourself? How many damage are you receive?

Can you post a video here?

If Wu dies on boss - no problem. But you need to keep Cyprian alive at all costs.

1 Like

Boldie Kiril Grimm Wilbur Wu

hopefully would do.

3 Likes

I always try to keep three revive scrolls and health pots, + two healers if I can. In time, with the right heroes, battle items become more of a life insurance and are used less and less.

Cyprian works well with Gormek because he has a lot of life and can sustain the damage to counterattack.

You might find this thread useful. When Atlantis was first launched there was lots of discussion, and trial and error to complete both normal & hard - GL.

2 Likes

I have no idea how to upload a video.I am healing myself yes. I never pay attention to how much damage I do, as long as the bosses die I feel good.

I can’t access the link. It says: Access is denied.

I beat easy with a minimally emblemed team of sonya-mel-BT-proteus-wu.

By the time i got around to the more difficult levels on hard i had most of the team emblemed (+10~15), but i don’t think costumes were out when i did it (maybe some were for the last few levels but I don’t think so).

The only level that gave me any trouble was the last boss fight on hard. Brought time stops, bombs, mana pots and super mana pots, used them all but lost with her having ~6k hp left (largely because i got careless for a minute earlier and wu bit it). Figured just to finish was worth the gems instead of messing around with recrafting and trying again so i rebought and finished her off.

For most of the last ~6 worlds i opened with a bomb, and usually used another bomb or 2 vs the boss, but rarely used any other item. Proteus was pretty clutch, but i think with a powerful nuker and a def buff like c mel i could do most of hard with a bit more emphasis on damage items. Not sure how I’d get past the final boss without serious mana control though

Good luck!

That is strange… Just search end of an era.

1 Like

You’ve already received some good advice, and it appears to have improved your success. I like the idea of tailoring your team to the bosses you’ll face.

At the risk of being a downer, I’ll raise the issue of troops. Troops make a big difference, so someone else’s experience with similar heroes may be different from yours due to the relative strength of troops. I know that it’s boring (and uses a lot of patience and materials) to level up troops, but keep that in mind, too. If you’re already devoting some food to them, great. If not, it’s probably a good time to start.

You’ll get there.

Hi, I feed my troops regularly.