Atlantis End? ( Spoiler Alert )

Well I thought out of the first map. Atlantis would end by today but it doesn’t seem to be.

Are there more to come after the next month or is this the end of s2 finally?

1 Like

look at your missions. 270 stages to beat, meaning 27 atlantis provinces, meaning that Heart of Atlantis is the final province.

8 Likes

Yeah. Bummed that I just spent map refills to rush to the end gleaming 300 Atlantis coin prize and then…no soup for me.

I was expecting bonus stages there because, well- just look at the map. Atlantis is underwater. In the middle. Why would it end on an island? But come on and drop some sweet loot!

Can someone post a picture of the mission where it says how many Atlantis stages (270) there are? Mine just says “Solve the mystery of Atlantis. Incomplete”. No stage count.

1 Like

Have a look in your profile at top right, it says X/270, where X is the amount of hard Atlantis stages you have completed

4 Likes

Here:

3 Likes

thanks! Guess I don’t look at my own profile often or ignored that number. Still feel like SGG wanted a plot twist. Not realllly a plot-driven game.

And bay the way guys, if you remember the first days of Atlantis, there were never the 270 shown. It was always just the 10 + 10 progress shown and thats it.
SGG have chaned it in the meanwhile.

I haven’t play this game at the time of atlantis release. I believe they already changed it since November or earlier. When I enter atlantis the first time (November), the 0/270 is already displayed.

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshots. I was intrigued by the ending of the latest Atlantis release, does anybody know who that villain was at the end of S2 province 24? I missed out on Hel and have some tabards ready so I’m hoping it’s a future purple hero

1 Like

It looks like Ursula’s slimmer sister…I’m pretty sure I saw a tentacle shape shadow…but I could be wrong!

2 Likes

Just as the Dark Lord of season 1, I don’t think that gorgon lady will become a playable hero.

2 Likes

At least one hacker:

1 Like

I do recall that, at some point in the game, the heroes were saying the force that was controlling Poseidon felt like the force of Dark Lord from season 1. Maybe the Dark Lord was simply banished but not destroyed, and now he’s making a comeback?

2 Likes

My bet is Dark Aife.

9 Likes

Too scary. Remember this is a family friendly game.

2 Likes

Best part of this topic is that (SPOILER 27 PROVINCES).

Spoiler alert WITH the spoiler, that’s innovative.

3 Likes

What do you think will happen after Atlantis?
And who will be the new Atlantis hero?

I’m really hyped and want to See more of the empires Story!

2 Likes

If Aife become medusa…

There will be no new atlantis hero. Three 5* for each family have come out:
Lagoon family: Misandra, Tarlak, Mok-Arr
Sakura family: Mitsuko, Inari, Kageburado
Atlantis family: Ariel, Atomos, Poseidon

Next atlantis, the ending of season 2, the featured atlantis 5* will be Ariel and Poseidon as they have only been features once (Atomos already twice), not new 5*.

2 Likes

i have to agree with you, that there will be no new hero, but i have a small tiny feeling that there will be red hero as every other color got 2 5* except red

It is odd to me that there is no mention of ‘increased probability’ of finding specific crafting items in provinces 25-27.

Will they give better crafting loot (one can hope), or will it be notably deficient for the energy required (more likely)?

It would be nice to have better per energy payouts on difficult map levels.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings